Come on please!?

(A/N) WOW! Over 200 reads. Thank youuuuu! I was just making this without the intention of other people reading it besides my friends, but back to the cringey story!)

     Zak and Darryl haven't talked to eachother much within the past couple of hours, and Zak was getting quite lonely sitting in his room alone. So he went to go ahead and bother Darryl in his room. Zak happily got up, walked over to Darryls room, and, without knocking, opened up the door. Darryl wasnt in sight. Zak sighed and then jumped onto Darryl's bed and waited for him to appear. He was extremely excited for something he wanted to do. Then he heard the bathroom door open. It was Darryl! Finally, Zak thought.
  "HI!" Zak shouted excitedly.
   "OH MY GOODNESS! Dont do that!" Darrly said as he jumped back a little.
   Darryl still doesn't know about Zak's tiny crush on him, but he thinks that he is just close with him. Zak started to giggle slightly, while falling back onto Darryl's bed.
   "Why not, that was funny!" He said in between laughs.
  "Because you nearly gave me a heart attack! Why are you in here anyways?" Darryl questioned. Zak grinned.
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell..." Zak said while dragging the E out longer than needed.
   "Well what?" Darryl asked, still very confused about the situation he is in. Zak sat up and got onto his knees and stared at Darryl with a semi sad looking face.
   "Do i annoy you?" Zak said with a pout.
   "WHAT?! Of course you don't, you can just be a muffin sometimes but i know you're just joking." Darryl answered back a little surprised he would ask something like that.
   "Okay, but if i do can you just tell me?" Zak said staring into Darryl's deep eyes as he forgot what he actually wanted to talk about.
   "Sure, but that will never happen because you don't annoy me." Darryl said smirking a little. Zak blushed a little but not enough to make it noticeable. Zak jumped up and gave Darryl a hug.
  "Doubt that." Zak said giggling a little. Darryl was a little surprised at the sudden action that he stumbled back a little. What is he doing? Darryl thought. God dangit, i messed up, just let go and say sorry. Zak thought, but before he could let go, he felt two arms wrap around him as well.
"May i ask, but why are you hugging me?" Darryl asked. It had been the first time that they had hugged each other, and neither of them wanted to let go.
   "I dont know, just my way of saying sorry for trolling you all the time and getting you upset." Zak sort of mumbled into Darryl's hoodie. Ugh, he's not going to fall for that at all. Zak thought doubtfully.
   "No need for apology, come on i know you dont mean real harm or making me mad or anything like that." Darryl replied. Well, what do i do now, I'll just let go. Darryl then let go of Zak and Zak also let go and told Darryl as he bolted towards the door "Well, bye! You better check your server!" Zak said quickly as he ran out.
  "WHAT!? ZAAAAK!" Darryl yelled. Ugh, what will i do with that kid. Darryl thought with a laugh.

(Time skip to tmw because im lazyyy)

  Few, im gonna do it today, I've been stalling for too long, Zak thought to himself as he prepped himself for whats coming next. Zak slipped the box of pocky into his pocket and entered Darryl's room, once again, without knocking.
  "Heyyyyyyyyy Darryl" Zak said mysteriously as he plopped onto his bed next to him, but a fair distance apart. (Two bros, chillin on their bed, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay;-;. Sorry^-^)
  "Hey? What are you up to now?" Darryl questioned skeptically. Zak tried his best to look offended.
  "Im not up to anything! I just wanted to see if you wanted to try something?" Zak tried his best to find the right words and not sound weird, which he kinda failed at.
   "What is it?" Darryl looked at Zak with an odd face.
  "Close your eyes first." Zak said, and Darryl obayed but with a little hesitation. As he had his eyes closed, Zak started to get the box of pocky out of his pocket and got one out, and put one end in his mouth.
   "Okay, open" Zak said, a little bit mumbled. But when Darryl opened his eyes, he had a shocked expression on.
  "WHAT!! NO!" Darryl said and backed up a little.
   "Oh come on, please? It was a dare anyways, and if you dont do it ill delete all the backups on your sever and greif it." Zak said with a sinister grin on his face. If he doesnt want to do it, i wont force him to, and i wont grief his sever but i hope he does it. Zak hopefully thought.
  "Ugggghh, fine" Darryl gave in.
  "Wait really?" Zak said, shocked that he would actually do it.
  "whatever." Darryl said as he bit the other end of the pocky stick. They both started to take tiny bites when they got close together. But when their lips were about to touch, Zak grabbed the back of Darryl's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Darryl was about to pull away but Zak's grip was strong, and he ended up giving in. Zak got on top of Darryl and started to kiss even deeper. (;-;sorry) They pulled away, a little out of breath.
  "Darryl, I like you, like alot. And i have liked you ever since we started talking over teamspeak. Then we met. And i thought that it would be so hard to tell you how i fee-" Zak started, but was cut off by another kiss from Darryl.
  "I like you too, Zak. I just never knew why whenever i was around you or talking to you, my mood just went up." Darryl said after interrupting Zak. They both smile at each other and pull in for a hug. They ended up just playing minecraft or just talking to each other for a while.
  Then they got into a hige fight and Zak moved out and they never spoke to each other ever again after that. (Nah nah, im not that bad of an author;-;)
  They both ended up going to bed because it was getting late. But not without a goodnight kiss.

_________________________
Wow, sorry about all of the cringe but i finally got over 1000 words! Yay;-;. Also, i suck at writing so sorry if it's bad!^-^
I'll try to make more soon, but I'll probably end up forgetting.
And, i put a kermit the frog with hearts at the top because all i have are memes or other people sooo
;-;