The Maid Dress Pt.2

Hey Guys, this is the second part. I published the first because i wanted to get something out to you guys. Thank you for being patient as always. Anyways, i hope you enjoy.
__________________________________

*

Skeppy Pov*

*Bzzzz Bzzzz* *Bzzzz Bzzzz*

I press my cold finger down on the snooze button, not wanting to leave my precious state of sleep. I instinctively lift my phone up to check the time. 11:27am. I groan while i not so gently put my phone down at my side and let my sore arm fall of the side of the bed. I was up late last night playing Minecraft, not being able to sleep out of excitement. 'Excitement over what?' I couldn't put my finger on it. I dont know what i was supposed to be excited about. Probably nothing to worry about. I bring my arm back up and rub my eyes.
The sun was barely shining through my curtains, but of course the bit that was coming through went straight to me. I roll over in an attempt to escape the blinding light, and find myself looking at my open closet. My open closet with a maid dress hanging right in the middle of it.
"OMG THATS IT!" I say while almost simultaneously jumping out of bed. Today was the day me and Bad were going to stream with our outfits on! Thats why i set the alarm, to get up early enough to set up and get ready. I could feel my heartbeat in my head from how fast i got out of bed and how close it was to happening. In only a few hours me and bad would be broadcasting live, infront of thousands of people in a maid and butler outfit together. Not saying we would look bad, because i already know Bad's going to look great, and i got a lot of positive feedback when i posted those pictures. Maybe it wont be so bad after all.

I grab my phone again to look through Bad and I's messages to see what time the stream was going to be. I scroll up just a bit and find a text that says "How about 4:30pm? Considering how late you stay up." That was from Bad. 'Of course he has to bring up my sleeping schedule.' I let out a small giggle at Bads words and then look at my text. "That works for me, amd i dont stay up that late. Anyways, good night Pingspoofer, see you tmw" Pingspoofer.

A cute Pingspoofer.

My cute Pingspoofer..

Wait....

No...

Oh god not again...

I dont want to feel this way about him, hes my best friend after all. I dont deserve him anyways. He deserves better....

I could be better..

But how could i even tell him?

Maybe ill confess after stream?

But what if he rejects me... I'll never feel the same.

I'll never be the same...

I hit myself in the head. 'Focus'. Twice. 'Focus'. A third time. 'Focus, focus, focus'

I stop and stare at myself in the reflection of my phone screen. I dont know why, but i feel like i have nothing to worry about. Its Bad after all, one of the nicest people i know.

I turn my phone back on and text Bad "Good Morning", knowing I'll get a response. I set my phone down and decide to clean up a bit while i wait. I guess its not necessarily "cleaning up" but i just pushed everything to the sides of my room that wouldn't be in frame and called that clean.
*Ding*

My phone went off and i looked at the lit up screen. It was Bad, like i predicted, responding to my "good morning" text.

Bad: Good morning Muffin! Are you excited about today?