You Muffin!

Skeppy and Bad had been doing there own things for the day. Recording, eating, and scrolling through Twitter was what Skeppy was doing. Recording, working on his server, and yelling at Skeppy for trolling him was what Bad had been doing. But this time, he has had enough, now that they live with eachother he could actually go confront him about it. He would usually shout "Oh my goodness Skeppy! You muffin!" Over teamspeak. But now, he felt the courage to go to Skeppy's room and 'yell' at him. He got up out of his chair and marched on over to Skeppy's Room. He didn't knock, he just walked right in, which he regretted immediately. "Ahhgg! Skeppy!" He walked in and saw him Shirtless in his chair. They both blushed 20 different shades of pink and Skeppy jolted up and rushed to get his Skeppy hoodie on, tripping in the process. As he tripped, he landed right onto Bad, pinning him to the floor. They both looked into each others eyes, their faces as red as tomatoes, not breaking their gaze for about 30 seconds. "Is he gonna look away yet?" Bad thought nervously. "Should i look away? But his eyes are so pretty." Skeppy thought, smirking.

"Why are you smiling?!" Bad questioned, a little loud. "Shoot, was i actually smiling!?" Skeppy nervously thought. He scrambled up off of Bad and finished getting his hoodie on.

"Why didn't you have a shirt on, you muffin?!" Bad shouted as he stood up.

"Because i didn't know that you were going to barge in here without knocking!" Skeppy yelled back.

"Well sorry, it's not my falt that you trolled me and i just wanted to talk without being interrupted!" Do i really interrupt him when he's trying to talk? Skeppy said in a voice quieter than a whisper.
"What?" Bad asked. "Oh uh nothing" "Fine, just lock your door next time or something." "Well then you knock next time!" Skeppy argued. They both just stood in an awkward silence for a while, until Bad started to walk out. Skeppy kinda didn't want him to leave, so he shouted wait and grabbed Bad's wrist.
"Huh?" Bad stopped in his tracks and looked at Skeppy, who was now smiling with his puffy, red cheeks almost closing his eyes.
"What? What is i-" Skeppy grabbed Bad's face mid sentence and pulled it close, their lips a centimeter away from touching each other. Skeppy's face was still red and his eyes were closed. Bad was left in shock, and stumbled back into a wall.

With Bad pinned to the wall, Skeppy had a perfect chance to kiss him, but instead he opened his eyes. Looking at the other's shocked face made him giggle. Finally, Skeppy leaned in and when Bad tried looking the other way, he stopped.
"May I? ...Please" Skeppy asked, breathing down Bad's neck while he stood there. There was a silence after that, and was never broken by words. Instead, Skeppy felt Bad's hands linger to the back of his head and his chin, slowly lifting his face to make eye contact. Bad pressed his lips against Skeppy's, to his surprise.

The kiss lasted quite a long time, both of them kissing pretty deeply and passionately. Bad then realized what he was doing and moved his head away. "What's wrong?" Skeppy said, a little out of breath.
"I dont know, i just didnt really expect that. You just caught me by surprise i guess." Bad finished talking, and was then thrown by Skeppy onto the bed. "Skep! What are you doing!?" Bad stammered, which made Skeppy smile. "C'mon, you know you like it." Skeppy said as he lied himself onto Bad once again pinning him to bed. "Well that doesn't mean tha-" Darryl tried, but was cut off by another kiss from Skeppy. Only this time, Skeppy ended up kissing down Bad's neck without really knowing, but once he realized, he didn't stop. Bad didn't want it to stop either, so he lied there and let Skeppy do his thing. But in the end, they both loved each other, but it didn't stop Skeppy from messing with his muffin, Bad.

________________
Sorry about the cringe^-^
But i did end up getting a suggestion from @Purplecorgi10Two so i will be doing it soon! Byeee!
Also, why do you read this trash ;-;

Edit-- 1-31-23
I almost abandoned this book, ngl, but i kept getting notifs and so i changed this chapter up a bit. I guess when i was originally writing i wasn't able to get my thoughts and how i thought about the scene into words that meant the way i meant them, and that made people confused, but i fixed it and made it more comprehensible i guess, not too many people said anything.

Also I've been going through my chapters and changing all of the 'Zak's and 'Darryl's to skeppys and bads since somebody brought up something i didnt know then, and that was they didnt like their real names in these types of things, and i started this in 2019 so i have been seeing my old work and.....not too fond of it. But please bring things you think might not be right to my attention as i wish to make this book as enjoyable as possible to everybody reading. Thank you, and to all a good night.<3