skirts and thigh highs

a/n : hello! this is my first fanfic so bear me with me, i am not rlly consistent with updates ill just update when i have motivation. i dont expect many ppl to view this if any at all but i wanted to try something new so here we are. :-)

also yes george is colour blind in this but i still describe the colours cuz that's me describing what his outfit looks like even if its in his perspective, ik im just being confusing now pls. basically george is colour-blind in this pls.

okay also sorry if i like mess up w grammar and shit cuz im shitty pls, i regularly write these at like 7am without any sleep so bare with me.

ok i hope u enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clay, your cliché jock who had all the girls on him, attractive, popular and all in all was just a nice person but eventually falls in love with the new sweet, small, adorable boy that all the girls were jealous of.

george, your cliché new kid, usually quiet, extremely shy, doesn't really have any friends, finds joy in wearing skirts and taking part in feminine activities, but all in all a nice person who likes to keep to themselves but eventually finds love in the popular jock that everyone loves.

and well, this is exactly that, your average high school cliché.

---------------------------------------------------

george groaned at sound of his phone, continuously playing the song "sweater weather" over and over. he sighed and reached over to his nightstand trying to find his phone, he eventually grabbed it, pulling it off of the charger with a slight "pop" as the charger fell out of the socket.

he clicked on the big orange stop button on the screen and sat his phone next to him on his bed as he slowly sat up and yawned. he stretched his arms up, relaxing onto the backboard of his bed.

he then proceeded to pick up his phone and scroll through for any interesting notifications, after checking and seeing there were none that interested him, he went onto twitter and scrolled through his timeline before quietly slipping out of his bed onto the floor.

he stood and fixed his sweatpants which were now wrapped around his waist uncomfortably, picking up his covers he placed them onto his bed before opening the door to his bathroom and stepping in.

george was slim, had dark brown hair that sat messily on top of his head, dark brown eyes that had deep black bags underneath and he was very small in height. he stared at himself in the mirror, he wasn't as per say unhappy with his looks, but he thought he could do better if he put in the effort.

he picked up his toothbrush and put a generous amount of toothpaste on it as he started to brush his teeth. he soon spat it out and grinned nervously at himself in the mirror.

he placed his phone on the counter and put on a playlist filled with his favourite songs. "mr loverman" started playing as he hummed the tune to himself.

he quickly slipped out of his sweatpants and hoodie as he turned the shower on stepping in. it was cold and george loved it, it woke him up enough as it was currently 6am, george was only now regretting his decision of waking up early to look good for his first day of school.

he stared at the wall in front of him as the water dripped down his pale, pale skin, george often got lost in his thoughts. don't get him wrong he was excited for today, but he was also the most nervous he had ever been in his life and that was saying something.

soon the relaxing sound of the water running stopped and george stepped out of the shower, quickly grabbing a towel from the rack next to the shower. he wrapped the towel around his waist and wiped his feet on the bath mat as he stepped back into his room and went straight to his wardrobe looking for the perfect outfit.