oversized hoodies and black nails

of course, the moment was ruined almost instantly, "alright pack it up lovers, i'd prefer it if you didn't make out on the couch while we're here." nick announced.

georges face turned bright red as he slid out from clays grasp, he was very clearly embarrassed. "i-it's not like that nick! y-you're so weird!"

clay was equally embarrassed as he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck, he looked flustered.

nick laughed "of course sorry, not like two are secretly fucking in love with each other."

clay rolled his eyes and let out a small nervous laugh that sounded forced as he tried to relax and sat back on the couch.

"on another note, while you were all fighting over a phone, i ordered us pizza, so you owe me." nick grinned towards alex.

"fuck u." alex flopped onto the couch and pretended to cry.

"look what you've done nick, is poor awex sad?" karl walked over to alex on the couch.

alex nodded and let out a loud, fake sob.

karl sat next to him on the couch and hugged him, "shall I kiss it better?" karl smirked and laughed as he turned to face away from everyone and wrapped his hands around his back, so it looked like he was making out with alex.

alex let out a loud continuous laugh as he pushed karl who fell face first into the sofa next to him.

"i want in on that shit!" nick walked over to the sofa and jumped on it, in between alex and karl. "hey mamas."

soon the room was filled with loud, non-stop laughter as clay and george just watched with confusion and embarrassment.

--------------------------------

they all sat, cramped next to each other on alexs couch with blankets and pillows as some cheesy netfix highschool romance played on the screen.

clay and nick were sharing a peperoni pizza, george and karl sharing a cheese and alex just taking from whichever box he felt like.

"mmm, wait here guys i'm gonna go grab something!" karl spoke as he filled his mouth with pizza and slipped out from between nick and george.

george sighed missing the warmth that karl gave to his side as he moved closer to clays without realising, trying to get comfortable again.

clay immediately tensed up when he felt george press closer into his side, friends usually chill and cuddle each other right? so clay couldn't help but wonder why he felt this way with him.

karl soon ran back into the living room with a small black bottle, which looked to be nail polish. "look, i'm gonna paint your nails!" he giggled excitedly and plopped back in between nick and george.

"fuck yes, do mine first!" nick shot karl a grin as he covered him back up with the blankets and put his hand out, waiting.

karl got comfortable under the blankets and popped open the bottle, "as long as your my pizza provider at the same time." he smiled and wiped some excess polish off on the edge of the tub.

nick scoffed and rolled his eyes but nodded in agreement none the less.

karl opened his mouth as a signal for nick to give him some pizza as he started to paint the polish on nicks fingernails.

nick reached over and snatched a bit of pizza from georges box using his other hand as he slotted it in front of karls mouth so he could take a bite.

karl took a bite, accidently getting some on his chin that he easily licked away and continued munching.

——————————————

soon both of nicks hands were finished as well as the pizza and everyone was setting up there sleeping arrangement in case, they got tired. alex's couches were recliners, so they planned to sleep on them tonight. he had three couches in his living room which would've been suitable if they all just slept in them and spaced it out but being the people they were, they decided to sleep on the one couch and cramp up next to each other.