ice creams

a / n: ook but i have no clue what the weather is like in florida, also i can't remember if a said the date before but it is like november time in the fanfic rn but I don't know what weather is like in Florida so lets just pretend in November its cold :thumbs up:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks, 3 weeks ago today he was walking into a new school and a new country filled with new people, to say he was shitting himself was an understatement, but now he had found himself with the best people he could ask for and he was hanging out with one of the most popular boys in the whole fucking school.

it felt amazing.

----------------------------------------

mondays were always rough, george found it particularly exhausting to get out of bed early after a weekend of waking up late, and to make it worse mondays were the longest days of school, they lasted half an hour later than the rest, so by the end of the day he was relieved to be out with his newfound friends.

"literally no one asked alex!" karl playfully smacked alexs shoulder.

"shut the fuck up, you're just jealous i'm sitting next to nick!" alex snickered and leaned into nicks side.

"nick just feels bad because he always gives me attention and you don't get any." karl retaliated.

"well, i don't see you getting the attention right now."

"nick! -" karl was cut off before he could continue.

"what are you guys arguing over now?" clay strolled over towards the 4 boys sat on a small crumbling wall, holding a few tubs of vanilla ice cream.

george perked up at the sound of clay from where he was sitting, scrolling through twitter.

"there's not enough of me to go around apparently." nick groaned and pointed to karl and alex.

clay let out a small laugh and slid between nick and george on the wall, "sounds like a you problem." he put his hand out to give george a tub of ice cream.

george smiled and took the tub happily and scooped some ice cream up with the small plastic, green neon-translucent spoon.

nick sighed "hurry up and give them their fucking ice creams so they shut up."

"yeah, yeah," clay passed out three more small tubs vanilla of ice cream towards karl, nick and alex.

it was currently 4pm, they had just finished school and decided to go out for a bit. they were sat on a small wall at a park eating ice cream as the cool wind blew onto their faces, george thought it was a little silly to have ice creams on a chilly day during november but it was still tasty none the less.

"how much should i pay you for the ice cream?" george asked as he fiddled around with the spoon in the tub of ice cream, looking down.

clay turned to face him "nothing, idiot. i told you i'd get it." clay chuckled affectionately.

"but you always pay for things! i feel bad." george sighed and looked up at clays eyes.

"don't, i'm sure there will be a time when you can repay me."

george groaned "whatever, but next time we go out I am going to buy you something or give you something i don't know but i'm going to repay you somehow!"

"alright, alright calm down." clay laughed.

george sighed and pulled the spoon up to his mouth, eating the icecream.