awkward positions

a / n : holy shit

umm okay so like I didn't even think I would get 1 read on this but now im on 152 pls. I just wanna like say thank u? hfhsdgziugjfgha thanks :) ik my writing is honestly kinda shitty but like thank you bro bhgvhjrgrgi have come to the point where im nervous to update because like im scared pls uhhhhh hehe okay im fine but like sorry if this is bad, I haven't slept in like 2 days pls.

ok fuck I just got like 100 reads in a day uhh hello pls im very nervous now but pls, im like to scared to update pls.

uhhh I love ur comments they make me laugh the ppl who comment r now my besties okay ly <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 days, one whole week and george had already fit right into a friend group, he never thought he would even make friends, schools always been a place for learning not for socialising per say his old school.

but now he had made so many friends and he fit right in with them all perfectly. he even found himself spending more time with clay than the others, george and clay had quickly become very close.

it was now friday, he was currently sitting in science as he found himself yet again staring at one particular blonde-haired boy.

clay was sat next to a brown-haired boy who george didn't recognise, they were messing around and laughing with each other. george figured they must be close.

was george jealous? mabye. but he would never admit that to anyone, not even himself.

--------------------------

george would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous about going to alexs house.

after science had finished, he made his way out of class after saying goodbye to clay of course as he left the building and walked to his mother's car, he got in quickly trying to avoid getting too wet as it was raining.

he stared out of the window watching the small raindrops fall one after the other.

plop

plop

plop

he watched as they raced after each other falling slowly, then fast down the window. it was somewhat relaxing, and he found his eyelids slowly getting heavier and heavier, until his eyes slowly closed over.

it hadn't even felt like a few seconds before he heard his mother's voice booming through his eardrums.

"george, sweetie! that us home." his mother's voice rung through his ears and he sat up.

"h-huh..?" he blinked a few times as he rubbed his eyes, waking up fully.

"c'mon, i know your tired, but you need to pack before karl comes for you." his mother opened her door and got out.

george slowly woke up more as he followed his mum. he quickly ran to the porch as to avoid getting soaked from the rain. he shivered when his mother walked up to the front door and unlocked it. he walked in and dropped his bag on the floor, slipping his shoes off.

"alright, shout me when karl arrives please!" he said, running upstairs.

"will do hun, don't forget your toothbrush!" his mother said while taking her scarf off from around her neck.

george swung open his bedroom door and closed it behind him as he flung his phone onto his bed. he walked to his closet and opened it up, he wanted to wear something more comfortable since it was just a hangout with friends.