black ripped jeans

george stood nervously behind clay as all five of them made there way through the busy mall. it was pact full to the brim with people constantly bumping into him or pushing past him, it was to be expected though since they had come to the mall on a saturday afternoon, prime time for shoppers george concluded.

clay turned around and gave george a reassuring smile before pulling him into a small store with the others.

"alright, let's start. george how about you come with me while I look for jeans and after we can go look at skirts in the women's section afterwards?" clay announced.

george gave him a small nod of agreement and a smile.

"alright i'm gonna go look for a new shirt for the party what about you guys?" alex asked.

"ooh, me too. ill only come with you If you take me to get nail polish afterwards though!" karl replied.

"yeah, yeah whatever, what about you nick?" alex turned to face nick as he spoke.

"i could be doing with a shirt as well i'll come with you guys" nick replied.

clay then dragged george to the jean section of the store seemingly observing the jeans that were in the rack. "alright, what colour do you think i should go for? i'm gonna wear a dark green sweater on friday so something that will match."

george also turned and observed the rack of jeans "hmm, i think you should either get black or a dark blue."

clay nodded slightly in agreement but never turned to face george, he then picked up a pair of dark blue jeans.

george watched as clay picked up the dark blue jeans, he then noticed a pair of black jeans which had a few rips, some big, some small that caught his eye, trying to be helpful he picked them up and showed them off to clay. "these are cool!" he said excitedly as he made a small mental image of what clay would like with the jeans on.

"you think?" clay raised an eyebrow as he took them from georges grasp, inspecting them. he made a small noise of agreement and picked up both pairs of jeans. "ill try them both on and see which ones I prefer."

george nodded happily, "where to next?"

clay started to ramble, "do you wanna go to the women's section to look at skirts? or whatever you're wearing to the party I don't know I just assumed you would be wearing a skirt as that's what you normally wear but I mean if you don't want to wear a skirt we can—"

george giggled, "okay, okay I get it you can calm down; now, i would like to wear a skirt probably, thank you."

"sorry," clay chuckled. "alright then let's go the women's section?" clay started to walk to the separate section of the store.

george nodded and followed close behind as he observed the rest of the store around them, it was a store that had lots of things, a multipurpose clothes store that had things like shoes, clothing and accessories in it.

once clay had reached the womens section he stopped and looked around, trying to find skirts.

george sighed slightly as he stood on his tippy toes looking around for skirts.

"there doesn't seem to be many skirts here." clay then observed what looked to be a skirt and walked over to it.

"yeah I don't-" george tried to reply but quickly noticed clay walked away and followed after him trying to catch up.

clay walked up on what he thought was a skirt, well what was a skirt but a very unappealing skirt at that. it was a dark brown and went down to ankle length, it looked like something out of a black and white film.