table of contents.

[a night at the burrow.] fred weasley (OC)

des. claire stays for the night in fred's room. little does she know his plans for her, and that is brother may be in on them (i am so sorry for this one)

[darling, daring.] hermione granger (OC)

des. elena can't stop thinking about hermione. mostly, how she would feel beneath her. coming undone. you know, it's funny how it all started: one drunken night between...friends

[an office affair.] draco malfoy (OC)

des. ivy ryder hated working for draco malfoy. well, not exactly. she couldn't stop thinking of him, of what she wanted him to do to her. so what happens when her dirtiest fantasies of her boss come true?

[obscene dreams.] young remus lupin (OC)

des. remus can't stop thinking about her. he can't stop imagining her, laid on his bed, begging for him. can't stop dreaming things he knows he shouldn't. and he most definitely can't predict what happens when she finds out.

[a night well needed.] young sirius black (OC)

des. on a night where sirius finds his way to a bar, trying to get away from the troubles of the war. little does he know that he'll see her again. and he can only hope for what happens next.

[harry likes to tie them up.] harry potter (OC)

des. harry wanted it, and godric, had he thought about it. how her wrists would look when they were tied behind her back. how her face would look as she came undone by his touch. how fun it would be to ruin her. absolutely ruin her. he just never thought the idea would ever leave his head . . .

[healed in bed.] charlie weasley (OC)

des. adelia hated when he was this way; when he wouldn't let her help him or comfort him. yet, there was always something she could do to help. no matter what, he could never resist her. he would always give in to her when she kissed him like that, gripped him like that. let him fuck her whatever way he wanted. every. single. time. he would always give in.

[while darkness lurks.] tom riddle (OC)

des. the pleasurable after effect that comes with disturbing the dark lord's thoughts during an important meeting.

[teach him.] blaise zabini/theodore nott (OC)

des. a night in which theo gets his fantasy to come to life: blaise instructing him on how to fuck his girlfriend