obscene dreams.

cw: edging, teasing, exhibitionism, overstimulation

word count: 4701

(request from throughparisandrome. i hope you like it!)

the record was on, a soft melody flowing throughout the smoke filled room. remus sat on the ledge of the window sill, every once in a while taking a long drag from the cigarette in his hand.

eyes closed, remus let the music drown out his thoughts. his head rested back against the wall, slighting moving in beat to the rhythm. with james and sirius out on the quidditch pitch, and peter doing godric knows what, he finally had peace.

peace.

something that in recent weeks seemed so foreign. he had been restless, as usual. his mind in a constant state of wandering. like going down a maze were every hedge was full of thorns and filled with snakes.

remus looked to the clock on the wall opposite of him. hailey should have been there by now. remus put the cigarette to his lips, steadily inhaling. she was always on time, so where the hell was she?

he thought back to a few nights ago; her in the library, sitting by his side, fiddling with her tie as they worked on a care of magical creatures assignment. that was before he fled.

if only she knew the real reason . . .

merlin, if only she knew how tempting she was to him. all remus wanted to do those two hours was push the books off the table, hear them hit the floor, then slam her down on the wood. he wanted to unbutton her shirt that always hugged her breasts, pull her skirt off her body. kiss every inch of her, kiss her lips until he left them pink and bruised. wanted to pry her legs apart, burying his head between her thighs . . .

"fucking christ," remus mumbled as he felt his pants tighten. he tried shifting, focusing on the steady inhale of the cigarette, but it wouldn't go away.

fingers twitching for his cock, he clenched his hand into a fist. he wouldn't give in, not like the other times.

anyway, hailey would be there soon. but . . . he looked at the clock again. maybe she wouldn't come after all. frustrated, remus put out his cigarette. moved his hand from his side, putting it to use by cupping his cock over his pyjama pants.

a groan sounded at the back of his throat, building as he began moving his hand over the fabric. head thrown back against the wall as he reached under the waistband of his pants. flashes came to him as he stroked himself. flashes of her.

hazel hair forming a halo around her flushed face. moans dancing off the walls. thighs wrapping tighter around his hips. back arching into him, whispering sweet praises as he fucks her.

he felt his dick twitch in his hand. slowly, he pulled his hand out from under his pants, groaning at the loss of contact before pushing them down his thighs. his cock sprang against his stomach. hissing from the touch, he put his head back against the wall.

still seeing her in his mind, remus brought his hand down to grip himself. he pumped slowly, rubbing his pre-come along his cock. let out a shaky breath as his thumb rubbed over the tip. hips bucking into his hand as he did it again.

remus' lips parted on a sigh as his fingers sped up, bringing him closer and closer to release. he let his mind wander back to her as his groans drowned out the music playing in the room.

hailey's taking a drag from his cigarette, reading over the books in front of them. he's watching her lips as her fingers the ones he wished were wrapped around him take the quill and write on the paper. she stares at it for a second, remus sees the way her brows crease in confusion. she looks over at him, her eyes full of curiosity.