an office affair.

cw: workplace sex, aggressive sex, overstimulation, spit, blood, knife, dirty talk, domination

idk just a lot of fun stuff in general

word count: 4139

ivy didn't know what she was doing. she rarely did when it came to him. she was at a loss for words whenever he spoke to her. whenever he ordered her around.

she should hate it. after all, what type of boss treats their assistant that way?

most importantly . . . why did she like it so much?

why did she clench her thighs together every time she saw him. bite her lip when he spoke down to her.

and she couldn't take her eyes away from him.

even from a distance, he was gorgeous. he looked different since the war; taller, broader shoulders. he wasn't as lanky as he used to be, finally developing some resemblance of a man. his hair, still horrendously blonde (not that ivy minded), always caught between his fingers due to his stress.

. . . if only she could help him relieve it.

no. no. absolutely not. she would NOT sleep with her boss, under any circumstance. even if his tie did hang loosely around his neck and his crisp white shirt and black trousers hugged him in all the right places . . .

no. it was too cliche.

she would resort to the fantasies she had created in her mind. and even then, it was risky territory.

she needed to focus on her work. she hadn't even graduated hogwarts. a year after the war, she was of age. she saw no point in going back. how she got the job was truly more of a pity hirer. luna convinced neville, who convinced harry, who eventually convinced draco.

he hated her at first; probably still did. he eventually "warmed up" to her, in his own way. stopped ordering her around like a dumb pet and started to be . . . respectful? less of a dick?

it was complicated.

there was an obvious change in his demeanour. he had started to work more closely with her —though ivy couldn't tell if that was a good thing or bad thing. he started giving her more meaningful work instead of useless busywork.

and over time, it wasn't just ivy who was staring; he was staring too.

she had caught him a few times staring at her during the nights when it was only the two of them in his office. those nights he would ask her to be in his office, working on the couch so he could "keep an eye on her" . . . whatever that meant.

it was one of those nights. just the two of them in the dead silence of his office.

she tried not to make any sound. as much of a wuss as it made her, she didn't want to agitate him.

ivy silently moved through the paperwork. scanning and signing. it's what she had been doing for the past hour or two.

and draco, well, he had just been staring at her. his gaze piercing. chilling.

she shifting uncomfortably on the couch. her work-issued outfit, the one that he had chosen, getting more and more unbearable. don't get her wrong, she was all for order and whatnot, but seriously?

who wants to wear a skirt — shorter than she would have liked — and a shirt that barely fit?

even after a few minutes she could still feel his stare. slowly, she looked up to meet his gaze. she saw the familiar grey over the rim of his glass of firewhiskey.