teach him.

cw: threesome, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slight edging, pussy whipped theo, bondage, domination/submission, PRAISE, some other things i'm sure i forgot

word count: 7748

i wasn't able to post this yesterday for my birthday, but here it is! once again, i am so sorry. i haven't posted until now. i hope you like it :) ENJOY YOU WHORES!

over the week, she sees blaise and theo talking. whispering would be more accurate, actually. they think she doesn't notice, but she does.

the brief moment where they turn their heads towards each other and speak in hushed tones in the corridors. when they're in the common room and blaise leaves pearl's side to sit next to theo by the fire. she brings a book up to her nose, pretends to scan the page, flipping after a minute or so. but all the while she silences everything out around her and tries to listen to them. most times she'll give up on reading the rapid way in which they move their lips and look at how they act. theo almost always seems nervous. often gulps and adverts his eyes to the floor when blaise says something accompanied with a smirk she thought was only meant for her. blaise laughs lightly as theo gains a blush to his cheeks.

she doesn't want her mind to wander, but it does. can't help but think of all the possibilities, all the worst ones, of what could be going on.

but she manages to push it away. knows that they're just being there for each other. that they have their whole lives. she has no reason to assume the worst. truly she doesn't. so she lets it go. becomes accustomed to the routine the three of them have fallen into.

however, it's on the eighth day that she finally has enough. blaise had told her to meet him in an alcove⏤more specifically the one they always snuck off to when they had a moment alone. but it had been 24 minutes of her just standing there, feeling quite dumb.

she reaches into her pocket, trying to find the crinkled note blaise had slipped her in class. once she gets it, she smooths out the paper and reads over it again.

meet me at our spot. i have a surprise for you.

"what a good surprise," pearl mutters to herself.

she's on her way back to her dorm when her anger starts to rise. it's slow at first, a gradual build of frustration until her fists are clenched and she's walking⏤stomping, truly⏤to blaises dorm.

without knocking, she throws the door to blaise's, theo's, and draco's dorm open. comes to a sudden halt.

blaise is standing right next to theo, his lips are grazing over his ear as theo shivers and flutters his eyes closed. blaise has one hand on theo's shoulder, the other playing with theo's belt.

"what the fuck..." she trails off as she looks at them.

when she looks to blaise, who has taken a step back front theo, he only smiles. a self assured tilt of his lips that makes it seem like he knows this will go his way⏤whatever it is⏤no matter what. she then looks to theo. he's looking down now, a heavy blush painting his skin. he looks ashamed, nervous. his throat bobs and he glances quickly to blaise. eventually blaise returns his stare. puts his hand in theo's hair, tugging slightly to expose theo's neck. showing how his adam's apple bobs as he swallows deeply and show how his lips part as his eyes close. after a moment, blaise's eyes drift from theo's neck to her.

she turns around sharply, walking towards the open door. "if you wanted to fuck theo, blaise, you could of at least has the fucking decency to tell me!" pearl's nearly at the door when it suddenly slams shut and locks.