harry likes to tie them up.

cw: rough sex, agrexophilia (ik fancy word 😩), slapping, edging, bondage, slight exhibitionism/voyeurism, degradation, probably some over things that i'm forgetting

word count: 4144

(i am so sorry for the ending of this but the temptation to put it in was too strong. like i was literally laughing my ass off for ten minutes. that chosen one shit is so funny to me)

(suggestion by @xxmystic_slytherinxx)

also HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

the fire crackles in the background. the gryffindor common room was dying down, leaving people to go to their dorms or stay and read a book. harry prefers the latter. he sits on the ground, knees up to his chest. his book—well, really some old potion book that he can't stop obsessing over—is set atop his knees. his eyes skim the page, even with the dim lighting. he looks over the words, but mostly the small writing in the margins. it looks so familiar, but—

"why don't you sit up here, harry? i don't reckon it's too comfortable down there, eh?" he hears someone say from behind him

harry turns around, seeing that mila is now sitting on the couch, a book of her own in her lap. she looks at him sweetly before moving to the side and allowing him a space next to her.

"brilliant. thanks."

she just laughs—a laugh harry can't seem to get out of his head—and shakes her head, causing a piece of black hair to come out from the place where it was tucked behind her ear.

his fingers twitch to put it back. he doesn't know why, but he can't pull his gaze away from her. his eyes stay fixated on her face: the slight bump in her nose, the way her lips part as she reads, how her eyes look orange from the fire in front of them. his mind, though, goes elsewhere.

of course he had thought about it before. that one time when they were down by the black lake doing homework and she started to take off her clothes, only to then run into the water and call harry to follow her. or the time over the summer when it was too hot to sleep, so she pulled the covers off of harry's bed and climbed in with him, wearing barely a pair of sleeping shorts and a top. when he woke up the next morning, she was on top of him. he practically threw her off because of what she made him feel.

he can't stop himself from thinking of all the ways he wanted to ruin her. all the ways that he would have her; if she'd let him.

he hears her book close. looks around the room to see that they were the only two people left.

they were the only two people left. . .

he watches her flatten her skirt, making a move to leave. "alright, i think i'm going to head to bed. get some sleep, potter. yeah?"

she tries to stand, but harry stops her. instinctively, his hand goes to her thigh. his grip tightens as those thoughts come back to him.

"harry..." she says, something in her voice he can't recognize. after a second, only the sound of their heavy breaths and the fire, he looks at her.

"stay, mila." he moves his hand up slightly, trails his fingers on the smooth flesh of her thigh.

harry's hand moves up to the hem of her skirt. he fiddles with the end for a while, waiting for her to say something. anything.

when she doesn't, he stops. moves his hand to her knee, drawing circles with his fingers.

he hears her sigh, not out of relief, but out of irritation. "why did you stop?" she says as she opens her eyes.