teach him pt.2.

word count: 3741

disclaimer: this chapter involves two men being intimate together. if you are not comfortable with that please do not feel obligated to read this chapter.

i know i say this every time, but i do apologize for not writing often. i struggle with my mental health and try to prioritize school with the little motivation i have.

thank you guys for always being so understanding and continuing to read these chapters. love you all <3

without further ado, this chapter is dedicated to the one and only bogi who made me realize i need to post because it's been nearly a year. so thank you!

with that, please enjoy.

the water was hot as it hit his skin. his legs still shook slightly as he ran soap over his skin. it smelled like pine and wood. like blaise. theo closed his eyes, not even trying to stop the obscene thoughts that traveled through his mind.

he simply could not get either of them out of his mind; couldn't get pearl and her soft skin or blaise and his deep voice to rid themselves from his memory.

theo's eyes were still closed when he heard the bathroom door open. through the dim lighting he saw blaise. watched as he removed his belt, hitting the ground with a thud that made theo shiver even under the warm spray of the shower. blaise's shirt came off next, revealing a chiseled chest that made theo blush in the quidditch locker room. then in the blink of theo's eyes, blaise was naked, walking towards the shower. towards him.

without saying anything, blaise stepped in. theo trained his eyes on the ceiling, not looking at blaise as he moved closer. theo's breathing got heavier as blaise stood in front of him, watering running across his body.

"are you nervous, theodore?" blaise asked, his voice low with a humorous lilt to it.

theo could't find it in himself to respond. he knew if he did his voice would be breathless and stuttered.

his head spun as blaise traced a finger along his hip bone, across his v-line, stopping just above his cock, already twitching at blaise's touch.

theo gulped as he said, "i didn't think...that you..." he cut himself off as a deep chuckle echoed off the walls of the small shower.

"i do what i want." blaise laughed, "more so who i want."

the beat of theo's heart stuttered. did he just say...

his head began to fill with all the times blaise had watched him and theo blushed and brushed it aside. the times in class when his gaze would be fixed on his throat. the times in the quidditch locker room when blaise would smirk from his locker as theo's eyes tried not to stare too hard at him. the times when they would study late in the common room and blaise would look up at him, eyes fixed on theo's hand as he wrote or his mouth as he brought his quil up to his lips. the times when he decided to go to their dorm and would brush his fingers along theo's shoulder while his head dipped down to his ear as his lips brushed the lobe while whispering a soft and low "good night, theodore".

theo, too lost in his thoughts, didn't realize that blaise was much closer now, his head tilted down to be eye level with him.

his heart was now racing. and it didn't help how low blaise's voice was when he said, "what are you thinking about, pretty boy?"

in a moment of panic, too flustered by thoughts of the boy standing in front of him, he blurted out the one thing he could think of: shampoo.

blaise laughed again⏤and by merlin what it did to theo. "yeah?"