darling, daring.

cw: teasing, exhibitionism, edging

word count: 2236

elena couldn't look away from her. her honey-brown hair, perfect coils that fell just below her shoulders. eyes the colour of coffee, staring so intently at the books in front of them.

a curl fell out from behind hermione's ear. she didn't seem to notice, her eyes still tracking the words on the page.

elena reached her hand out to the strand, brushing her fingers against it. at the feeling, hermione jerked, turning her head to her friend.

they had been working on a potions project for the past hour or so. time seemed to be lost in the silence. hermione had been going text through text, but all elena found herself doing was merely watching hermione work. absolutely in awe.

she observed how the brightest witch of their age crinkled her nose when she was frustrated. how her fingers unknowingly brushed the page she was on, always attracting elena's attention. the way hermione took her lip between her teeth, tugging at it then licking them.

it was enchanting.

elena's hand still in the air, she took the stand between her fingers. she saw a slight blush creep into hermione's freckled cheeks. she put her mane behind her ear, keeping her hand there for a moment before moving it to hermione's chin.

the witch had adverted her eyes from elena, looking anywhere but her. elena gripped her chin, turning her head so her eyes had to look at hers.

"look at me, granger," elena said. she dragged her thumb down hermione's bottom lip, catching how her breath hitched and her eyes shut.

hermione pulled away from her friend's grasp, returning her attention to the book she was on. "we⎯" she cleared her throat, "⎯we should really do this project." she gestured to the papers in front of her.

"what part are you at?" elena moved her chair closer, peering at the books.

as hermione explained the books in short, elena found her hand moving from her lap to brush against hermione's thigh. she knew that look that passed over hermione when she felt elena's fingertips. the look that told elena she was thinking the same thing.

as they talked, elena moved her hand up. a ghosting touch to hermione's skin. she felt the shivers, heard her breaths become staggered. saw hermione tug her bottom lip between her teeth.

that fucking lip...

she kept moving her hand. up, up, up. eventually, elena's fingertips were toying with hermione's skirt.

mesmerized by the beauty that was hermione granger, she let her mind drift to what it always did.

hermione was laid on elena's bed. a little cub in a den full of serpents. her hands roamed every inch of the witch's body, relishing the feeling of her beneath her. she would take off that ridiculous unfirm those ridiculous colours.

she would worship hermione's body. watch as her eyes went black with desire. cherish the sounds she made. how she would come undone with the barest touch.

elena was brought back to reality from hermione's gasp, followed with what sounded like a ...whimper.

she looked down, only to see her hand had gripping onto hermione's thigh like a vice. elena looked at her hand for a second before meeting hermione's gaze.

the coffee colour consumed by black. like the black in her dreams.

quickly, she pulled her hand away. "um...sorry about that." elena brought her gaze away from hermione's and looked down at where her hand had been. she saw the beginnings of a bruise  form.