𝟯.. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 🙇🏽‍♀️.

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ + ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ !!

(\__/)‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。⊂   ノ    ・°しㅡJ   °。+ * 。         

(\__/)
‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚

you, denki, mina, and kiri get in the car. you decided the radio wasn't boomin (metro boom and make it boom 😫 lol) so you connected your phone to the radio. streets by doja cat came on. (love that song 🥰) you heard mina humming the song and turned to her. "you know this song?" you ask. "yesss it's one of my favorites to listen to late at night." she responds. "hand in marriage pls." you say. you both begin to laugh. you were happy you found a girl that seems to relate to you, like a girl best friend.

y'all finally arrive at your house and begin to walk inside. your little baby siblings run up to you excited. (one is a girl, another is a boy that are 5 years old. the girl's name is leila and the boy's name is prince.) "how was y'all's day?" you ask cheerfully. "it was good, we learned how to add numbers in math!" leila says excitingly. "yea!" prince says with her. "well that's great, y'all gonna have to show me when i get back! i have to pack." you say giving them kisses on their foreheads. since denki was always over there, he gave them hugs because he looked at them as siblings as well. and you introduced mina and kiri as well.