𝟮𝟮.. 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙨 <3 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 👩🏽‍🍳.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

once your parents left, basically the whole class of
1-A came to come see you. well, except hikaru. katsuki told the nurses to not allow him in whatsoever.

"ahhh (y/n), im so glad their letting you out here today." mina said, laying on your shoulder. "yea, me too. i need to take these locs out." you say, messing with one of them.

"what style are you getting next?" denki asked. "hmm, i kinda want to go for box braids with the cute curls all around? i've haven't done it before." you reply.

"i honestly can't picture it in my head, but i know your gonna look good." denki said. "thanks shawty." "since we're here, you wanna start taking them out now?" mina asked.

"sure why no-" "im gonna help her with it, so you extras can leave us alone." katsuki said, cutting you off. you and mina looked at each other with a 🤨 expression. "girl- he must not know huh?" she asked. "yea, this nigga definitely don't know." you respond as you both started laughing.

"im sure doing that wouldn't be to manly of an job." kirishima said. "well, i have you all know i've been shawty besties with (y/n) for way longer than any of you, so i obviously know how to handle her hair." he said proudly.

izuku laughed at what he said, knowing damn well it's harder than it looks (personal experience with his own hair). "what? im serious!"

"well your not wrong, but these aren't braids, its faux locs." you say. "what's the difference?" denki questioned. "to make a long story short, i would have to teach you lessons or you might pull out all my damn hair." you respond.

"it doesn't matter if he knows how to or not, im doing it!" katsuki said. your laughter went into a worried face. "umm, i dunno. i would rather you start with braids than some butterfly locs."

"tch. watch me learn how to do it." he said, pulling out his phone and starting to type. "alright, imma go get a bag and scissors." mina said getting up. "okayy, im not sure if we'll use the-"

"hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel! so basically, today im going to be showing how to safely and securely take out butterfly locs!"

everyone in the room went quiet for a moment. "... the hell is wrong with you extras? MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" katsuki yelled. that's when everyone bursted into laughter.