𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ + ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ !!

(\__/)‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。⊂   ノ    ・°しㅡJ   °。+ * 。         

(\__/)
‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚

you finally made it out the building and decided to turn around and see if he was still following you because you didn't hear his footsteps. you didn't see him so you decided to go back in the hallway looking for him. you found him, but he was with uraraka. "i gotta go, im busy." he says flatly to uraraka. "im guessing you have to train? i'll train with you so we can help each other." she says trying to be all cute. you were annoyed and decided to step in.

"heyy katsuki, whatcha doing?" you ask. his face was slightly pink since you called him katsuki. "i was just ab-" he was cut off by uraraka. "don't call him by his first name." she says with an attitude. "are you not allowed to say it? oh i didn't know that lol." you say laughing. she begins to turn red from embarrassment. "anyways, let's go blondie, i don't got all day." you say sarcastically. you grabbed his hand from being basically pinned to a wall by uraraka. you and him walk down the hallway, you walking in front to make the speed go faster.

uraraka pov:
"who does this little b¡tch think she is coming and taking bakugo away when we were talking ?! and the audacity of her to say his first name?! does she have any idea who he is?!" she says mumbling to herself, walking to the training gym, calling hagakure.