𝟭𝟬.. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪/ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 🙇🏽‍♀️.

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ + ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ !!

(\__/)‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。⊂   ノ    ・°しㅡJ   °。+ * 。         

(\__/)
‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚

also this chapter is a bit long so get ya snacks 😋.

after maybe like an hour drive, y'all finally made it. "you know what, i wanna get my nails done too." you say getting out the car. "i didn't ask." bakugo said. "who said i was talking to you 🤨" you respond. "tch." you two make it inside the hair salon with your stylist welcoming you.

"heyyy y/n! glad to see you made it on time." she said laughing. "why you gotta put me on blast 😭." you say respond laughing. "and who's this? your little boyfriend?" she whispers in your ear. "i- uhh.. no he isn't but I'll explain it to you." you whisper to her, feeling yourself getting flustered just of the thought that if he was. "ohh okay baby. ain't nothing wrong with that!" she said bringing you two to the back.

"do you have a bathroom?" katsuki asks your stylist. "yea it's up the hall to the right." she responds beginning to part your hair into plats. "sooo while he gone, tell me what's going on." she whispers to you. "oh.. well im not sure what's going on. he mostly gives off a mean feeling to everyone in class but everyone still likes and accepts him. recently we trained together and..." you started thinking about what happened after your explosion victory and thought not to mention it because she knows your aunt and parents 😄. also you wasn't about to put him on blast like that.