𝟮𝟰.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.

𝗵𝗲𝘆𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀. 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 :(. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗔'𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗞 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦!! 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗻. 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗿𝗻. 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 <𝟯. 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗻.

𝗽𝘀.. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 <𝟯.

 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 <𝟯

"ow, ow, FUCKING OW!" katsuki yelled from the bathroom. you sighed, getting up and walking towards the bathroom, revealing katsuki analyzing his mouth in the mirror.

"it's hurting again? after 6 minutes?" you ask, shaking your head. it was currently 2am and you were up, comforting him from his pain. "I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THIS TOOTH!" he yelled once again.

"i know it hurts, but stop yelling. your gonna get it taken out tomorrow." you say, putting another bag of ice on his jaw. "i hate the dentist." he mumbled.

"why? they gonna make your mouth feel better." you ask. "pfft, you can make my mouth feel better," he said with a smirk. you smiled, kissing the other side of his cheek. "but seriously, why you don't like the dentist?"

"because, they sticking fucking sharp ass tools in my mouth, poking all around. they might poke me to hard and i go crazy." he explained. "that rarely happens. and when it happens, you can bring it up to the people and they handle the situation. but for what's happening tomorrow, your gonna be on medication that makes you fall asleep." you responded.

"that's even worse." he said, angrily pouting. "it's okay. your mom set up the appointment and wanted me to go with you. she's gonna be busy. so, your gonna be fine." you say, turning off the bathroom light and grabbing katsukis hand to lay back down.

"so, how do you feel now?" you ask, getting under the covers. "okay i guess. it still hurts." he replied, sliding under the covers as well but sitting back onto the pillows.