𝟮𝟱.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮 🙇🏽‍♀️.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"okayy, and he has to take this how many times a day?" you ask the doctor, pointing at this new medicine he gave you. "3 times a day! morning, afternoon, and night." he responded.

as this conversation was going on, some doctors were helping katsuki get in the car. "can you assholes move! i know how to walk!" he said, slightly pushing them to the side and angrily flopping in his seat.

they didn't even understand what he was saying due to his voice being muffled from the tissue in his mouth. "ooh okay, thanks!" you say to dr.remy. "no problem. come back any time!"

you responded with a smile, getting in the car and closing the door. "so, this list here shows the things you can eat." you say, starting up your car.

"shut up." you heard katsuki say. "what?" you asked, making a stink face. "you lied to me." he responded, turning his whole body to the window. "how did i lie to you?"

"because you said you weren't my girlfriend but you actually are." he explained. "and?" you ask again, starting to drive. "what do you mean and?!" he said angrily.

"you actin hella childish. anyways, we're gonna go to my house because my mom probably cooked something." you say. "what if she didn't make anything?" he asked. "welp, i'll just make something quick."

"bruh- what the fuck?" he said, blinking repeatedly as he looking out the windshield. "what? don't say or do no stupid shit while im driving." you say, pointing a finger upwards.

"you don't see all those damn bunnies running around?" he asked, slowly turning his shocked face towards you. "really?" you chuckled. "why are you laughing (y/n)?" he asked.

"because your trippin hard and it's funny." you responded. "im not trippin, your the one trippin if you can't see that shit in the street." he said, sounding aggravated.

"yea okay. just take a nap until we get there." you say. "get where?" he asked. "deez nuts. now go to sleep." you respond, lightly tapping your hand on his thigh. he had his mouth slightly parted, looking at you with widened eyes.

"what? your so fucking shocked by everything." you say, laughing. "you said deez nuts.." he mumbled. "yea i did.." "WE'RE GOING TO MY NUTS?!" he asked, sounding almost scared.

"yup. sorry you had to find out this way." you say, cupping his face as you sarcastically pouted. "you are so pretty. and super hot." he said, holding eye contact with you through his tired eyes as you continued to cup his face, slightly making his lips pucker.