𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙨 <3 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 👩🏽‍🍳.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

it was the next morning in the hospital bed. you were just ready to get the hell out of there and back into your dorm. you reached for katsukis phone to see the time. "5:20 am." you saw his mom texted him a bunch.

"gahh lee, i wonder what his parents are like." you think to yourself. he shifted a little in his sleep. he was basically laying on top of you because the bed wasn't that big. you smiled and massaged his head.

it was still semi-dark outside but you weren't tired. "hmm~ (y/n)?" he mumbled in his morning voice. "yeaa?" you whisper back, covering your smile. (do y'all always smack your hand over your mouth when your smiling, laughing, or embarrassed? or is it just me 😭).

"why the hell are you up?" he asked, sitting his head up. "im not up. your dreaming." you respond. "oh? since im dreaming i can smack you." he said, lifting his arm up.

"b!tch- don't try that sh!t with me." you say, smacking his arm down. "i thought i was dreaming so i can smack you." he pouted, dropping his head on your stomach.

"smack me and watch yo sh!t get rocked 😁." "you ain't gonna do sh!t. shut up and go back to sleep." he replied to you. you grabbed a chunk of his hair, lifting his head up. "repeat what you just said babes ?" you say.

"leave me alone before i explode you through this damn hospital bed." he said. "oh really? get ya stupidasš out now 😆." "tch. take a joke dipshit." he replied. "yea yea. get up so i can freshen up." you say.

you get out the bed, making your way to the bathroom. "stop talking to me all crazy before i beat your asš." he mumbled, laying back down. "what you said ? repeat yourself." you say, peaking your head out the door. "... nothing. im going to sleep." he mumbled. "yeaa, that's what i thought."

you decided to take a nice bath once you brushed your teeth and such. you layed your head back in relaxation. "they wasn't lying when they said everything at UA is perfect."

after 40 minutes, you walk out the bathroom, seeing how it the sun was starting to come up. katsuki fell back to sleep, drooling. you laughed and took a picture of him. after, you grabbed some cozy clothes and walked back in the bathroom to change.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
you came out the bathroom and layed back in the bed, scrolling on pinterest to find your next hairstyle while massaging katsukis head. "ms. (l/n)?" the doctor called to you.