two.

may 26, 2015. the day of the debut. being under a company that severely needed help, everyone didn't know where seventeen would go. would they fall back into the dungeon like the rest of their seniors? or would they be able to go through all the rough times and make it big worldwide?

jirae had high hopes for the band but again, with the history of their company no one knew where these boys would be headed.

days after their debut showcase the 13 rookie idols were hit with promotions and preparations for their next projects. their schedules were packed, and jirae knew it.

jirae and junhui were still friends of course but it was a risk. an idol and a trainee? yeah they'd be dead if they were seen together. you know how the press are, you know how their company works. it would've been bad for both of their reputations. so they kept their friendship on the down-low, only ever hanging out when the boys had free time in between practice.

these hangout sessions were cut short when seventeen had to rapidly prepare for their concert. jirae was also planned to debut in a girl group the company had intended to debut two years from then. the heavier their schedules got, the less they got to spend time with each other.