seven.

a couple of months had passed after the break and junhui and jirae, although in good terms, weren't really good in terms of communication. whenever one would arrange for both to talk, the other would be busy doing something else. 

for instance, whenever jirae arranged for the two to meet, junhui would always be busy doing idol stuff. when the boy would arrange to meet the girl would be busy with work or would be in a completely different city. 

another thing the two hadn't noticed was that whenever these arrangements were moved both would sigh in relief. truth is the two weren't over the whole thing yet and had this built up fear of talking to one another. 

although one day they had simultaneously gotten over this fear and decided that they needed to talk, and so they did. did this go well? yes, yes it did... kinda... ish... ok not really... no?

the day they met up, they talked... a lot. when it was time to make a decision on what was right for the two they had both agreed to staying friends. until of course they agreed to disagree to  that agreement afterwards.

that day they cut ties, forever

the red string that had turned yellow was able to experience being tied back up for a couple of minutes before sadly being untied again for the last time. 

there you have it, another incident. 'almost' was the word. they were almost bound together again by a string. might've been a different one, but it was the same one that tied them together in the first place. 

they almost had a rebuilt friendship, a stable one at that. but they deconstructed that and lost each other yet again.