nine.

time was ticking. everything was a blur and the girl didn't know what to do anymore. she had wondered about what would happen if the joint funeral of 2 they were to attend to in a couple of days would end up being a joint funeral of 3.

what if.

but she stopped wondering as she fiddles around with her phone. her thumb shaking as it hovers over the contacts list, urging to scroll down to find his contact. she needed him, bad.

weeks after her mother had died, her older sibling had decided to go with her. she took her own life. the sister couldn't bare being without her mother. her sister was mentally going insane.

jirae cuts back to reality and quickly escapes from that horrific memory.

her breathing was shaky and her hair was a mess. eyebags under her eyes along with the puffiness and redness from crying. she was mentally dying.

she couldn't do it anymore.

she walks out of her bedroom and checks to see if her front door was unlocked, and it was.

she checked to see if his number was still there. it was.

she checked to see if there was anything needed to say before. there was.

she checked to see if she was ready. she was.

as she dials his number he picks up the phone.