five.

the year was 2017. seventeen had just got back from their first world tour and jirae had made the bold decision of moving to seoul. 

during her time back in her hometown she admittedly gotten lonely. so the girl ended up reconnecting with junhui. the boy didn't know of the girl's move to seoul and so when he saw her entering the company building one day, all the tiredness he had gotten from practice immediately washed away.

jirae was overwhelmed to say the least. it felt like just yesterday these two were saying their final goodbyes, and now they were back together as friends, or so she thought.

you know how people always say to be careful when you befriend a boy 'cause let's face it, you both are most likely gonna end up together anyways? well yeah that kind sorta happened...

the two didn't know if it was the feeling of loneliness (which is ironic considering the chinese was surrounded by 12 others everyday), or if it was them both just urging for a relationship but they somehow ended up on a couple of dates which inevitably ended with the two trying out a relationship.

now i know i know, this is the first time they're seeing each other after a year how? 

in all honesty these two would've ended up together sooner if only they both had decided to never cut contact and they both knew that.