ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ⑊ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

trigger warning: sexual abuse (just at the beginning - it ends at the end of the first 'irl' section, there is a summary of the section is below it)

IRL !

"i need to go home, lucas," megan tried to make her way towards the door.

"come on, baby," he grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her back against him, his whispered in here ear, breath tickling her neck making her skin crawl, "stay just a little longer," his voice deepend, "i want you."

lucas was hard. she could feel it pressing against her arse, making her feel like she was going to throw up.

"i r-really need to... to go," she reiterated, trying to pull away from him but his grip was firm.

"at least help me out before you leave," he said if as if she owed it to him.

she didn't.

megan glanced up at the clock above the door, anxiety bubbling in her chest. she was meant to be streaming mcc tonight, she was already cutting it extremely fine to get home in time.

"megan..." the man's voice was in a singsong tone but also urged her to get on with it.

she felt sick to her stomach at what he was asking her to do. she clearly didn't want to but that didn't stop lucas, it never did.

"megan," he repeated, practically growling at her now, tightening his grip on her waist, surely leaving bruises.

she swallowed thickly, shutting her eyes tightly for a second before dropping her bag to the ground and turning around. not daring to even look at his face, she focused her attention on his belt buckle and held back her tears as she undid it and pulled his jeans and boxers down. she fell down to her knees.

(summary below)

~ summary if you didn't read

megan was trying to leave and
lucas tried to get her to stay to
have sex and when she expressed
that she needed to go he pressured
her then basically threatened her
into giving him oral.

TWITCH !

username: 5 minutes until it starts!!
username: where's megan
username: hi tubbo :)
username: good luck! you guys got this!
username: you're literally missing a teammate
username: is megs ok? she's not even streaming
username: i'm so excited for this mcc!!!!
username: tuubbbbbbboooooo
username: smh meg's pulling a georgenotfound
username: pog pog pog pog pog pog
username: megan????

"chat, i don't know where megan is either," tubbo sighed, fidgeting nervously.

"she'll be here, don't worry," phil assured him, despite having nothing to base his statement on.