ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ⑊ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ

IRL !

things online had died down. they were crazy for a week or two but, everyone seemed to have accepted that tommy had a sister and had more or less moved on. there were, of course, the remnants of hardcore wilbur soot stans that were still hung up on the fact the man had a female friend. shock horror. their hateful tweets, comments and posts were persistent, and one had to give credit to their commitment. megan knows she shouldn't take it to heart. after all; she'd preached it to wilbur initially, and then her younger brother when his popularity started to grow. but it was so much harder when it was her receiving the hate, especially in such large quantities. she'd been keeping quiet about it, not wanting burden anyone with her struggle. it was the girl's biggest strength and biggest weakness, she always put others first. especially people she was close to, but even people who treated her like shit. she cared too much.

though, she hadn't said anything, tommy could sense that she was upset. he could see that it was really starting to get to her, and it broke his heart to see. to him, megan was his hero. sure, the siblings argued all the time, as siblings do, but they were extremely close. he'd never outright told her how much she meant to him, which he regretted everyday, but he was not the best at expressing those sorts of emotions.

megan already knew that tommy appreciated her. he didn't need to say it, even though he didn't realise that. but, knowing the boy since he was born meant that she could read him like an open book, even when he closed himself off.

wilbur was worried too. she had missed their weekly facetime call, which she hadn't done. ever. they normally had multiple bonus facetime's each week. she didn't just leave him hanging on thursday night, she had texted him saying that she had too much work to do, but that had never stopped her before, she would simply work while on the facetime with him. he knew she was keeping her troubles to herself. he knew she wouldn't talk to tommy, the boy felt bad enough as it was and she didn't want to add to that. wilbur just wished that he would at least talk to him.

neither of the boys knew about megan's conversation with lucas. the next morning he'd sent her a sappy apology text, telling her that he loved her and that he was sorry. he had claimed that he was just feeling insecure and he took it out on her. he promised that he didn't mean what he said and that it wouldn't happen again. she didn't believe him but she had accepted the apology. megan had always been a bit of a pushover, another one of her not-so-good qualities. she knew that how he was treating her was unfair, but he had made her feel like his behaviour was warranted. like she shouldn't have kissed wilbur on the cheek, shouldn't have posted the picture. almost like she shouldn't have become friends with him in the first place. which was, of course, ridiculous. but unfortunately that was the way her mind worked.

MESSAGES !

to-beeeee🐝
hi megan! i know things
online are bit not nice
at the moment, so i
just wanted to remind you
to try and ignore them.
they're just jealous that
they aren't the coolest
person ever :D

megs
thank you bubs 🥺
it means a lot coming
from someone so cool

to-beeeee🐝
we're all here for you <3

TWITCH !

wilbur was streaming on the dream smp with tommy and tubbo. he'd gone on deafen to quickly read out some donos and gifted subs. tubbo was the only other person streaming as tommy ended about ten minutes earlier.

username donated $4.20!
i'm loving the dream smp streams! please do them more often!