ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ⑊ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵈᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ

IRL !

"what happened to your cheek?" tommy asked when he walked into the living room the next morning, pausing in the doorway with a bowl of cereal in one hand.

megan was wearing a hoodie, which mostly hid the bruising appearing on her neck. she was curled up on the sofa with betty snuggled up next to her. walter lying asleep on the floor, lightly snoring occasionally. it was a comforting scene.

"oh, i was playing with betty last night when i got back from lucas's and she accidentally scratched me," the lie slipped from her lips almost too easily. her voice didn't even falter as she said it, shrugging "it's fine, not that deep."

"oh, betty," tommy tutted, coming over and tapping her on the nose with a scolding tone, "bad." he plopped himself down on the sofa, so betty was between the two siblings and ate a spoonful of his cereal. "so do you wanna actually plan a meet up?"

"what? with like wilbur? sure, we can go down to brighton together," she smiled at the prospect of getting to see her best friend in person for the first time in months.

"i actually meant like a whole bunch of people," the younger boy shifted round to face her excitedly, "since covid restrictions are easing, y'know?"

"oh, okay," she raised her eyebrows, "we talking europe people, or americans as well?"

"i was thinking like a ton of us. imagine the vlog content we could make!" the kid was practically jumping in his seat, only restraining himself as to not spill his cereal. he'd been itching to make more vlogs for ages, ever since the one he made when he met wilbur, but covid had stopped him from doing so. now that he finally could get out more, he was raring to go

"i'm obviously down for it," megan agreed, "why don't you make a group chat or something for it."

"mm-" he nodded, mouth full of cereal, "good uh-dea."

"gross," she grimaced, shoving his shoulder, "finish your mouthful, idiot."

tommy swallowed the cereal then stuck his tongue out at her.

she flipped him off and continued to scratch behind betty's ears as tommy held his phone in his free hand, tapping away to create the group.

TWITTER !

megs | friedmeggs
hey mamas, i'm gonna be
streaming among us with
the scary streamers at 7pm
or a bit before probably.
hope to see you there :)

name | username
yasss megs stream pog

name | username
scary streamers??? does
that mean corpse?!

name | username
omg pleasseeee pewds
and mrbeast are playing
with him tonight as well

name | username
megs living out her sapnap
arc lmao, hey mamas

name | username
megan sus

TWITCH !

"hello, hello, hello!" megan spins around in her chair, which seems to have become a bit of a start-of-stream tradition, "i hope you're all having a good day. get yourselves some water and a snack if you're hungry."

username: hi megs :D
username: you too!!
username: YAY MEGS STREAM!!!
username: you're the best part of my day ilysm