Chapter 9: Possible?

I ask JARVIS to call the avengers to the meeting room and text Shuri, Tachalla, Thor (we finally got him a phone and found a way to get the fequencies to space), Clint, Scott, Stephen, Wanda and Peitro to come to the compound as soon as possible. I walk in the living room putting my phone in my pocket. I see Pepper there and contimplate throwing her out but I manage to keep calm knowing Tony wouldn't want that but I still never met Rhody's eyes. 

A gold sparky circle starts to form in the room and I know its Dr. Strange. The others will take longer to come to instead I just video chated each person. Everyone was looking at me and waiting. I realized that i didn't prepare before I came up here but cleared my throat none-the-less.

"So its been a year since Mr.Star-Tony died," I start gageing everyones reactions, most people won't meet my eyes still so I just continue, "and I know we all miss him a lot."

I see a few tears in a couple of the Avengers eyes, "don't be sad guys. I think.. there might be a way.." I mumble.

"Speak up Spider-Boy," Shurri's hologram whispers besides me.

"Ithinktheremightbeawaytobringbackmr.stark."

"Okay now speak slower dude," she whispers as all the Avngers look confused.

I take a deep breath, "I think there might be a way to bring back Tony."

I pause and the room is quiet.

Bruce quickly stands and comes over to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean Pete?"

I quickly explain what happened on the roof top and Bruce stumbles back onto the seat he was previously sitting on.

"Is it possible?" Clint whispers looking at Dr. Strange.

He had a green glow around him and started levitating, Levi around his shoulders.

We all sit staring at him until his eyes dart open. He collapses on the floor out of breath.

"Well?"Pepper says impaciently and I shot her a glare.

He looks me in the eye, "Yes it is possible but it has to be done right."

And with those words I light out a breath Ive been holding since Tony took his last.