Chapter 11: All in?

"WADE!" I yell, I had seen him in the halls at school, he was with Flash's gang but would stop Flash from picking on me when he was there, when he wasn't though Flash made sure to give my life hell. Well before I stopped going.

"Sup Parker," he comes over and slings his arm around my shoulders, I look over and Harley looks like he's about to kill someone.

I twist from under his grip and go to stand next to Harley, "How did you know I was Spider-Man?"

"It isn't that hard if you try, thinking about it before Spider-Man became this big figure he was just a guy in a onsie, not the best to travel for long distances, so it had to be someone local, based off the materials someone who couldn't aford much, size height probably a child, then you got the Stark Internship and suddenly Spider-Man upgraded big time and you would disapear, the peices of the puzzle fit," he shrugs.

I look at him shocked. Was this the same way MJ found out, oh god if anyone paied close enough attention they could totally find this out.

"Did you and MJ work together?" I give him a side eye.

"No, but I did find it out before her. I just let her work it out."

I remeber who he was friends with and start to panick, "you didn't tell anyone right? You kept it to yourself right?" Harley granbs my hand and my breath hitches which allows me to at least calm down from my panic of Flash knowing but my heart is still racing a million miles an hour at the feeling of Harleys smooth hands against my rough ones.

"No Parker, I never told Flash, you think I'd trust him with that when I won't even tell him who I am," he barks a laugh, "ah you crack me up kid," he wipes a tear out of his eye.

"Im not a kid im 18," I mumble and Harley chuckles next to me. I suddenly realize that everyone else is still in the room and pull my hand out of Harleys and walk into the center of the room.

"So this is my informant," I jester to Wade, "which you all probably figured out by now. He told me the information I told you all earlier. The only catch of us helping him is after we bring back Tony, we bring back his sister as well."

"Before," Wade corrects.

Natasha gets up and presses a blade to his throat in one second, Bruces green is showing a little, and Dr. Strange has made glowing weapons.

"Okay after," he chokes out.

"Right.." I turn to face the rest of the group.

"So who's in?"

The vote was unanomus, though it did take a poke in the ribs for Pepper to raise her hand.