Chapter 12: Plan Time

The next day the rest of the Avengers made it to the Tower, including Wade who had stayed the night before, much to Harleys dismay. I made sure to go and greet everyone.

"Ah Man-of-Spiders," Thors voice boomed across the room and I winced but everyone else just continued used to Thor, besides Wade and Harley who looked like they were going to die.

"Whats up in the cosmos Thor?" I ask giving him a high-five.

"The cosmos? Oh, no little Parker I go to the galaxy," he looks confused and I just sigh before a feel a gust of air and see two familiar figures.

"Wanda, Peitro," I give Wanda a quick hug and Peitro fluffed my hair. I wasn't there when the Avengers first met them but before they left for Sokovia I had spent a lot of time with the pair.

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!" My eyes light up and I turn and see Shuri and an annoyed looking King.

"SHURI!" I scream before racing over to her.

"Spider-Boy," she smiles cheekily and I huff at the name.

"Because of that, no hug for you," she just rolls her eyes and pulls me in.

It felt good to have everyone together again, under one roof, a team. Well almost everyone we were still missing the most important part.

I stood on the coffee table which Tony would have killed me for if he were here, oh the amount of times I'll almost die when he hears about the stuff I did while he was gone, Ill be lucky if I don't actually die.

"Okay everyone," I clap to get everyones ones attention, "I know we're all excited to see one another but we will have time to celebrate after we get our remaining family member back. We need to plan."

Steve nods and comes over next to me.

"Wade here knows where the facility is but doesn't know whats inside, all he knows is that it is heavily guarded, so Peitro, Clint and Ta'challa will do recon, once we figure out what we are dealing with Dr. Stange will then portal Bucky, Wanda, Sam, Natahsa and myself to the sight where we will take down the line of defense, Banner, Vison, Peter and Wade will then go in and get the stone."

"Wait why am I here then?" Shurri asks.

We will need you, Strange, Banner and Vision to figure out how exactly we can use this thing to bring back Tony."

"Wait I'm not going?" Harley asks from the other side of the room.

"No," I state simply.

"But why?" He argues.

"Because I said so," I cut it off at that. I was not going to let him go into a fight and risk losing one of the only people left in my life.

"Well if thats all," Steve smirks and I know what hes going to do, "Avengers!.... "

"Asemble."