Chapter 5: Harley

Peters POV

I swing back to the Tower thinking abou what Deadpool said. Could this stone really bring back Mr. Stark?

I open my window and slip inside taking off my mask.

"Welcome back Peter," Friday greets me.

"Hey, Fri," I respond. I know shes just an AI but I can still be polite.

"I think it's a little past your bedtime Spider-Boy," a voice from behind me says.

I jump and shoot a web at whoever is there, "Friday light."

"Yes Peter," The light shine brightly and I have to squint at first.

"God damnit Harley," I yell, throwing my mask at him.

"Woah language Pete," he laughs.

"Shut up you sound like Captian America."

"I will take that as a complement," he laughs.

"It wasn't meant to be," I whisper under my breath.

"What was that child?" He asks still trapped against my wall.

"I'm not a child," I whine.

"You're younder than me, therefore a child."

"You're litterly one year older than me Harls."

"Whatever. Let me out of this thing," he pulls against the webbing.

"No I think I'll leave you there," I smirk as I walk into the bathroom.

"Pete come on," he pleads as I shut the door.

"Peter come on. Peter Parker. PETER." he continues to well. 

"Fri, sound proof my room please," I smirk.

"Yes Peter," suddenly its quiet.

I sigh as I step under the hot water. The warmth easing the tension in my back and arms. Spider-Mans great but it can take a toll after awhile.

"Mr. Stark really you don't need to do this," I say as we go down the elevator, "I'm fine really."

"You can't be fine you swing from webs all night.Don't think that I don't see you wince when you move a certian way. You're getting this masage and thats final."

I sigh knowing I would never win once Mr. Stark set his mind to something. Hes so stuborn. A trait I guess I picked up.

I was supposed to get a masage once a week after that. Which I did. Sometimes Mr. Stark would come to and other times he wouldn't, he would be to busy in the lab. I never missed a week, that is until he snapped his fingers. I could.t bear to go down there.

I step out the air hitting my cold body making me shiver. I wrap a towel around my waist and walk into my room shaking my hair out.

"OOh look at that hot body," I hear a wolf wistle and jump out of my thoughts. Harleys sitting on my bed smirking at me.

"Harley, god," I grab a shirt and cover myself up, "how did you get out?" I finally rmeeber why Harleys in my room.

"I have my ways," he smirks and walks up to me. As he gets closer I back up more and more till my back is hitting the wall.

He leans close and whispers, "who knew spidy was so hot under that suit," I shiver and this time not from the cold.

He backs up and I'm suprised at the feeling of loss. He chuckles at the little whimper I let out. 

"Anyways Pepper is looking for you, darlin," he clicks his tounge and walks out. I lean against the wall and groan.

His accent is so hot.