Chapter 10: Reaction

All around the room people gasp and hug eachother. Pepper and Rhody just stare at eachother in shock. I could do this, I could really bring back Mr. Stark. Maybe Parkers luck was finally turing around.

"There is one thing though," Dr. Strange speaks back up.

Maybe not.

"While we can bring Tony back, he may not be the exact Tony that left us, you have to remember that he has been in another place, one we have to knowledge about for a year now, there are bound to be some differences and complications."

"But he'd be back, I- we'd get Mr. Stark back?" I can feel the water in my eyes as I'm basiclly pleading with him right now.

He looks down at me, Levi leaves his shoulders and comes rest on mine, "yes Peter, we would get Anthony back."

I fall to the ground, not hitting it to hard because Levi helps balance out gravity.

I am in utter awe. I could get a father figure back. Maybe I could get other people back. Maybe I could get May back. Nat comes over to me and wraps her arms around me. No matter how hard I tried to not let anyone in Nat was the one person who could get past it all. She was my spider mama. 

After a few moments I stand up and clap my hands, "now we just need to figure out hiow to get ahold of deadpool."

Just as I say that a red and black figure comes catapulting from the vents.

"Hey," Clint shouts, "thoese are my vents."

"Wha- ho- how did you get in here?" I ask flabergasted at the sight in front of me.

"I have my ways, she is pretty powerful," he then winks into an area where nobody is.

Deadpool realy?!

"Wait who is? Who are you working with?" Thor asks looking around the room for a hidden figure.

"Oh no one," he whistles and swings his sword thingy.

"Hey watch where you swing that thing," I grumble.

"This is the person we need to trust?" Peper asks, "we don't even know who you really are under that mask. You could be HYDRA for all we know."

Fair point," he pulls off his mask revealing a blonde boy around my age with startiling blue eyes, but the most eye catching thing were the scars that ran up and down his face, "I'm Wade, Wade Wilson."