Chapter 2: Spiderling

As soon as we walked into the room he locked the door and went to my trashcan to spit out the date bread.

"As far as wallneut date loafs go that wasn't bad." He walks over to my electronics and looks at them.

"Oh, what do we have here? Retro tech huh. Thrift store? Salvation Army?" He asked.

"Uh the uh garabage actually." I say.

"Oh you're a dumpster diver."

I get flustered and ytry and come up with soemthing to say, "Yea I was just....um anyways I um I deffently did not apply for your grant."

Na uh. Me first." He cuts me off.

"Okay." I say quietly.

"Quick question of the retorical variety," he pulls out his phone and shows me a video of Spider-Mans latest crime bust, "Thats you right?"

I internally panick, "um no what do you. what do you."

"Yea," he turns his phone over, "look at you go"

We watch the video of him stop a moving car from crashing into the bus, "wow nice catch 3000 pounds at 40 miles per hour. Thats not easy."

He puts his phone away, "you got mad skills."

I have to shut him down. "Thats a. That's all on youtube though right." I move around him to my tech, "I mean thats where you found it." He looks at me and I add, "cause you know thats all fake. It's all done on the computer."

"Mhm," he says walking around. I look down at my hands concentrating on my lies, "Its like that video..."

"Yea. Yea. Yea Yea. Oh you mean those UFO's over Pheonix."

Yeah," I say and look up to see him opening the attic door. Crap. I jump in front of him and grab the suit.

"What do we have here?" he asks and I quickly shove the suit into my closet.

I know im caught but I lean against the closet anyways, "ahhh so." I sigh.

He walks in front of me, "So... you're the spiderling. Crime fighting spider. Spider-boy."

"Um.." I give in because theres no use in denying it anymore, "S-Spider-Man."

"Not in that onesie you're not." Mr. Stark said.

I got angry me and May didn't have a lot of money so I found whatever I could, "It's not a onesie," I move away from him and he pushes over my clothes to get my suit, "You won't believe this, I was actually having a really good day today ya know Mr. Stark," I finddle with my tech to keep my hands busy.

"Didn't miss my train, perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and algebra test," I hit the screwdriver on the table, "nailed it."

"Who else knows? Anybody?" He asked now holding my suit.

I shake my head slowly, "nobody."

"Not even your unusually attractive aunt?" He asks sitting down.

"No. No. No," My tone getting more insitant, "if she knew she would Freak out and when she freaks out I freak out..." I trail off as Mr. Stark talking again.

"You know what i think is really cool," Mr. Stark holds up my webbing, "this webbing."

He throws it at me and I catch it easily sighing.

"The tensile streagth is off the charts, who manufactures that?"

"I did," I say sounding a little annoyed and throw it into my closet, Mr. Stark looks shocked.

"Climbing walls? How are you doing that? Adhesive gloves?" He asks examining my suit.

"Its a long story, I was a-" Mr. Stark cuts me off.

"Lordy can you even see in these," He holds the eye peices up to his face.

"Yes. yes," I say a little annoyed taking the suit from him, "yes I can. I can see in those okay its just that when whatever happened happened its like my senses have been dialed to 11. Theres, theres way to much imput so they, they just kinda help me focus," I explain.

"you're in dier need of an upgrade," tont squints at me, "systemic top-to-bottom. 100 point resteration, thats why I'm here."

I sit on my bed and breathe.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked and I just look at him, "I gotta know whats your MO? What gets you out of that twin bed in the morning?"

I rthink a minute before talking, "Because..." I sigh, "because I've been me my whole life and ive had these powers for 6 months. I read books, I build computers. And sure I would love to play football but I couldn't then so I shouldn't now."

"Sure because you're different," Mr. Stark offers.

"Exactly but I can't tell anybody that so I'm not," I pause again, "when you do the things that I can and you don't then the bad things happen. They happen because of you."

Mr. Stark looks down, "So you wanna look out for the little guy, you wanna do your part. Make the world a better place all that right?" He says quietly.

"Yea, yea, yea," I smile at the memories, "njust looking out for the little guys..thats what it is."

Mr.Stark gets up and walks over to me, "I'm gonna sit here so you move the legf," I scoot over a little he sighs and pats my shoulder, "you got a passport?"

"I chuckle, "No I, I don't even have a drivers lisence.

"You ever been to Germany?"

"Oh you'll love it."

"i can't go to Germany!" I get frustrated.

"Why?" Tony asks genuenly asking.

i look at him trying to come up with an excuse, "I got homework."

He rolls his eyes, "Alright I'm going to prtend like you didnt just say that."

"No I'm being serious, I can't just drop out of school." I plead.

"Might be a little dangerous. I'm going to tell aunt hottie I'm taking you on a feild trip."

I need to find a way for him to listen and act before I can think shooting him with my webs, "don't tell aunt May."

"Alright Spider-Man," tony says looking at me, "get me out of this."

"Sorry I'll get that. I go to my table and get my disolving soultion for accidents that happen more than I want to admit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I promise this was the last chapter that was pretty much just the movie