Pokémon Emergency!

After the encounter with a group of Spearow, Ash goes to Viridian City to find a pokemon center.
---------------------------------------------------------------
An overview of Viridian City and the voice of Officer Jenny is heard warning the citizens of Pokémon thieves.

"Attention all citizens of Viridian City! Hostile Pokemon thieves have been spotted, please be advised to keep your Pokémon in their Poké-balls and report any suspicious characters! I repeat, please keep your Pokémon inside their Poké-balls and report any suspicious characters!"

"Wait! Halt!" Officer Jenny demanded our heroine witnessing her carrying an injured pokemon.

"Yes, Officer Jenny?"

"I need to see some identification."

"Of course."

"I am Dextette, a Pokedex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokemon Trainer Ashley Ketchum of Pallet Town. My function is to provide Ashley with information and advice regarding Pokemon and training. If I'm lost or stolen I cannot be replaced." The Pokedex with a mechanical female voice, also known as Dextette showed a picture of Ashley and the pokemon she captured so far.

Officer Jenny nodded, "Okay, you're clear. Sorry about this, but there have been sightings of pokemon thieves on the loose somewhere in this area and you look suspicious with your Pokémon outside their Pokéballs." She explained.

"I understand Officer Jenny. But to answer your question my Pikachu, Elektra hates being confined in her Poke-ball. And this Cubone is still a wild pokemon that was attacked by a flock of Spearows. I'm taking her to the Pokemon Center to make sure that there weren't any further injuries."

"If that's the case, I'll take you there myself."

"Thank you, that'll be great. Don't worry Cubone, you'll be better than ever after your check-up."

("Trust my trainer, she knows what she's doing.")

("... Alright.")

And so, Officer Jenny decides to take Ashley to the Pokemon Center on her motorcycle.

However, three members of Team Rocket, an organization that steals Pokemon take their picture off the wanted board and, from their hot air balloon, talk about their plan to steal the rare Pokémon of Viridian City