Mystery At The Lighthouse

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wandering in the forest, it appears our friends have once again lost their way. Nonetheless, it's been quite a while since Ashley left her home in Pallet Town and a lot has happened since she began her Pokemon journey. She's already earned two of the qualifying badges for participation in the Pokemon League. A Boulder Badge and a Cascade Badge.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"It's pretty impressive how many Pokemon I've captured so far, right guys?"

"You can say that again."

"Uh-huh. Right now Ashley has two badges and 15 Pokemon. And she can use 6 out of those 15 Pokemon to compete in the Pokemon League. Since a trainer is allowed to carry six Pokemon at a time."

"Ash here battled & caught most of them fair and square."

"It's not unusual for a trainer to catch up to 20 or 30 Pokemon."

"Thanks for the support guys." Ashley expresses gratitude toward her friends. And while the group found their way out of the woods, they discovered a beautiful beach with a sparkling blue ocean.

 And while the group found their way out of the woods, they discovered a beautiful beach with a sparkling blue ocean

Nonetheless, while our heroes were viewing the beautiful sunset, Ashley spotted a Pokemon walking beside her.

"Oh wow, a Krabby!"

"You may be a bit short, but I bet that doesn't stop you huh tough guy?" Ashley started since the average height for a Krabby is 16 inches

"You may be a bit short, but I bet that doesn't stop you huh tough guy?" Ashley started since the average height for a Krabby is 16 inches. Whereas this one is surprisingly smaller compared to its kin.

("You got that right!") Krabby snaps his pincers with determination.

"Hehe, even so, this guy here is a little shrimp," Brock said with a light laugh. However, Krabby thought Brock was making fun of his size. And so, with the move ViceGrip, Krabby pinched Brock as payback.

"Yeowch!!"

"You had that coming, Brock."

"I know you didn't mean to Brock, but Krabby was insulted by that 'little shrimp' comment. Alright Krabby, please let me capture you." Ashley asked holding out a Poke-ball to the crustacean-like Pokémon.