Pokemon Shipwreck, Island of the Giant Pokémon!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Last time, James' Magikarp evolved into Gyarados. But the Pokemon preferred Ashley to become his Trainer instead of James. However, the bad news was that our heroes were swallowed up by the deadly power of a water cyclone! Talk about a twist of fate! Round and round they go! Where they'll stop, even I don't know!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the dawn of a new day as our heroes were washed ashore on a seemingly unknown island.

"W-what? What happened? Oww, my head! Huh? Misty, Brock, wake up you guys!"

"How did we get on the beach?"

"How did we survive that cyclone?"

"I have no idea. But, we should consider ourselves lucky. And yet, I don't see Elektra anywhere. Aah!?! I only have two of my Pokemon!" Ashley says with distress after realizing that four of her Pokémon, including Elektra, have gone missing.

"What?!"

"Don't panic Ashley, they could have washed up on a different part of the island."

"I hope you're right, Brock. My Pokemon are like children to me. Regardless, I just can't sit here and wait." And so, Ash used her Pokedex to switch her Butterfree out for Aoi.

("What is your order Mistress?")

"Aoi, I'll need your help to track down Elektra, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. They've gone missing."

("As you wish Mistress.")

With Aoi's power in manipulating and controlling Aura, she'll be able to track down the missing Pokemon far better than Ashley. But still, she'll need to concentrate.

"I'm gonna go change into some new clothes. I smell like seawater and I got sand clinging to me."

"Yeah, me too," Misty says, grabbing her backpack as she and Ashley look for a safe place to change.

"I'll stand as a lookout for you two."

"Thanks, Brock."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm all set!"