4: I miss everything about you even though I know nothing

-2 WEEKS LATER-

Patrick's POV

*beep beep beep beep*

Ughhh. I roll over, turn off my alarm and stand up out of bed. The time on the clock read 7:23, and it takes me a while to comprehend but I soon yell "Shit!" And run to my bathroom to take a quick shower. Today is the day of my audition for the role of Derek Shepherd and I am running late! Ok well technically I wouldn't be there late but I wanted to leave early so I could stop at Starbucks to get coffee and so I would have time to practice my lines before my audition which is at 8:30.

I finish with my shower, dry off, and run to my closet with my towel around my waist. I hear Jill behind me asking me something but I don't hear her. I grab a pair of boxer briefs and socks pulling them on letting my towel fall to the floor. I then grab a pair dark blue jeans and a cream button up shirt putting them on as quick as I could. Before closing my closet I decide to put on a sweater over my shirt so I grab my favorite dark burgundy one, pulling it over my head and fixing the collar and sleeves. I rush back into the bathroom so I can do my hair a bit so I look semi presentable at least after my hair dries. I run downstairs to grab my sneakers and shove my feet into them while continuing to walk looking for my phone, keys, and wallet. I turn back around to see if I left them upstairs and am met with Jill holding them, "Looking for these?" and hands them to me. I grab them from her and give her a quick kiss before running out the door, "Thanks honey, bye!"

I hop into my Porsche but before I leave I stop and look to see if I could see Ellen outside. Her and I hadn't spoken much after that day and I can't help but to think it has something to do with Chris. We never did get to go to that lunch but at least whenever I do see her she always smiles and waves and just that one smile will make my day, her perfect, beautiful smile that makes her gorgeous green eyes glow.... Stop it Patrick! Snap out of it! She has a boyfriend... oh yeah and im married with a toddler so I definitely can't be feeling this way about a woman I barely even know! Even if I wasn't married she would never want to be with me, a woman that perfect should have a man that is just as perfect as her and I could never come close.

Ellen's POV

*beep beep beep be-BAM*

I quickly slammed my hand down on the alarm clock shutting it up halfway through its last beep. I was already awake just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. The time was already 7:15 am but I still didn't want to get up despite the fact that if I stayed any longer I would be late to be at the auditions. Today I was helping to pick the guy who would be playing opposite me as Derek Shepherd which meant I would be having to act out the same scene, over and over. This also meant I would be having to kiss a lot of random guys and im just not sure if im mentally prepared for that at the moment. Chris has been trying his best to be supportive of me, especially after his momentary freak out that he has been trying to make up for ever since, but I could tell he was jealous. But I also found that adorable because that meant he cared. Alright enough of this, it's time to get up...

I roll out of the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I take off all my clothes and get into the hot shower and for some reason all I can think about is Patrick...... NO, not in that way! but I still can't stop thinking about his intoxicating scent and his messy curls, god that hair. And how his eyes seemed to peer into my soul in the most wonderful ways. I feel kind of bad for blowing him off like I have been but I know I can't be around him without feeling like my heart is going to explode, plus he is married with a daughter so I can't feel like this. Oh yeah, and im with Chris, who is already jealous of this audition day let alone me spending all of my free time with the world's most perfect looking man who I may or may not already be developing feelings for. I finally try to shut out my thoughts of Patrick and finish my shower in peace.

I finish up in the shower, dry off, and head back into my bedroom with my towel around me. I grab out a pair of underwear and a bra and put them on, letting the towel fall to the floor. I look in my closet for a cute outfit and come across one of my favorite sage green sweaters and put that on along with a pair of simple dark wash low-rise jeans. I grabbed just some simple black converse and put them on after some cute socks and walked back to the bathroom to fix my hair a bit. I look at the clock and it's already 7:43 so I quickly grab my things and run downstairs and out the door. I get out to my Mercedes and open the door but before I get in, I stop to see if I could see Patrick outside and unfortunately, he's already gone. I don't know why I feel so sad, I don't even know the guy, so what if I don't get to wave at him and see his smile. God his smile. Ok im leaving now, I need to stop and get coffee before I get to the studio for the first audition at 8 am.

A/N- Ello! Ok I think I figured how to do it in a way that makes me happy so im excited again lol I hope you like it so far, and please let me know if there is anything I should to improve on please!! Ok I should probably go and do my spanish and math work now... byeeeeee :)