9: Forbidden Dream

Warning: Detailed Sexual Intercourse 😌

-Ellen's POV-

I laid in bed that night unable to fall asleep. I still couldn't get the thought of Patrick off my mind and had spent the past few hours trying to fall asleep without thinking of him but by this point, I don't think I could stop and I was tired of trying. I rolled over to see my nightstand and looked at my alarm clock, 1:33 am, and I realize I had to be up in... well I have to be up by 8 am so I can get to work and finish my last 2 scenes since there was a problem with the ones Patrick and I filmed yesterday. I don't remember what and frankly, I don't care because that means I get to see patty and say goodbye before we go on hiatus. I can't believe that I'm already going to have to say goodbye to him for the time being, I don't know if I will be able to survive without him these next few weeks. Of course I'm happy to have some time off since we have been working 16 hours a day, 6 days a week for the past 2 months but my life is going to be so boring without him... Chris never makes me laugh as hard, smile as big, or love so much. Even if Patrick is just my best friend, I still love him. But you can love someone in a non-romantic way of course and that's what this is! Or at least that's what it is going to become over these next few weeks because not seeing him will just give me time with Chris, suppress and forget my feelings for Patrick and all will be well in the world of Ellen Pompeo.

After sitting with my thoughts and coming to the conclusion that after the hiatus, I will be able to go back to being happy with Chris and still have my best friend beside me, I feel my eyes getting heavier and am finally able to fall asleep peacefully.

When I wake up, Chris is gone. It's only 6 am so I walk around the house calling out for him but I can't find him. I think to myself, he must have had to do something early today and forgot to tell me, before going to the living room in my tank top and shorts and turn on the tv. As soon as I sit down there is a knock at my door so I begrudgingly get up and open it expecting it to be Chris but to my surprise, it's not. Instead, there stood Patrick leaning against the door frame giving me his devilish smirk.

"Its 6 am, what are you doing? Get in here, it's freezing out there!" I say to him, moving out of the way so he could come in.

"I came here to do something that I have been fighting since I met you."

With that he takes my waist in his hands and pushes me back against the wall, kissing me passionately. I forget about everything else in the world and kiss back just as hastily, bringing my hands to the back of his neck and head, playing with his perfect raven curls. I slam the still open door shut with my foot, while keeping our lips connected, before jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. I whisper on his lips trying to catch my breath, "Take me to bed Patrick."

He does as I say and I feel his mouth curve into a smile before grabbing on to my thighs and carefully bringing me up the stairs, to my bedroom. He lays us down on the bed, me still wrapped around him, and begins to take off my shirt as I do the same for him. Once we have our shirts off, we reconnect our lips and open our mouths so we could feel our tongues dance and taste more of each other. His pants soon come off along with mine and we are both left in only our underwear as I wasn't wearing a bra. Patrick begins to kiss my neck forcefully and I can feel him sucking and slight nibbles which drive me insane, causing me to let out soft moans. He takes his time working his way down from my neck to my collarbone and finally to my breasts where he took my left one into his mouth and worked magic on my nipple. I started to become impatient as the pool between my legs grew larger and I could feel his hard member through his boxers, pressing against my thigh.

"Please P-Patty" I begged, barely able to suppress my moans long enough to form a sentence. He finally got the hint that I was ready and couldn't wait any longer so he sat up on his knees, took of his boxers and lowered himself on top of me. I grabbed on to his member and pumped it a few times causing him to moan out, "Fuck Ellie" and guided it to my entrance. He took control and slowly moved his penis inside of me, careful not to go too fast and hurt me due to his large size. I could tell that he was big, I mean I've seen him before in just his boxers and also just his personality gave it away, but I never could have guessed it was actually this large. He moved carefully in and out of me but once he could feel that I was ready to pick up the pace, he moved faster and the sounds of our pleasure could be heard throughout the empty house. I brought his head down to mine and kissed him with all the burning love and desire that I had pent up, letting our tongues dance their beautiful rhythm as he moved within me, faster and faster. I could feel my walls starting to squeeze his ever growing member and the euphoric feeling approaching quickly.

"F-Faster Patty!" I moan out, trying to reach my orgasm quicker. He moved rapidly, faster than I thought possible, as I wrapped my legs around him once again so he could go deeper. Patrick had both of hands on my waist, keeping me in place, till he snakes one hand a little father down to my clit and begins rubbing circles with his thumb, determined to bring me to my finish first. All of a sudden, my vision goes white and my back arches as I release my fluids on his penis and get the most amazing, blissful feeling, the best I've ever had. He soon released as well and let us both ride out our highs, moving slowly within me.

"That was-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, still high on euphoria and instead I just close my eyes, trying to catch my breath. He knew what I was going to say so he finished my sentence,

"Incredible el... Ellen... ELLEN!"

I open my eyes confused by the sudden yelling of my name to find Chris next to me, shaking me awake. I sit up disoriented and look around the room. The light is gently streaming in through a very thin slit between the two panels of curtains and my clock reads 8:02 am. What the hell? Just a second ago it was 6:30 and I was laying next to Patrick, sweating and breathing hard, now it's 8 am and I'm next to Chris, still sweaty might I add. Was it all just a dream? It felt so real though... this can't be happening... I thought- I thought he loved me too... What am I saying! I don't love him, I love Chris! This only happened because I was thinking about him before bed, thinking of my feelings for him... DAMMIT, what is wrong with me!? I need to stop this....

"Ellen are you alright? You are sweating like crazy and you kept squirming in your sleep.." Chris says concerned. I don't know what to say to him so instead I lie.

"Yeah, I'm good, just a bad dream. Nothing to be worried about though. I need to get up for work anyways." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he nods uncertainly while I slide out the bed and into the shower. I stand under the steaming water and let my thoughts fade to nothing as they are washed down the drain and I massage my scalp with my lavender shampoo and conditioner. When I get out the shower, no more than 15 minutes later, I dry off and put on my outfit for the day, just a simple white babydoll dress with white eyelets all over it. It's one of my favorites. I also decide to take the time to blow dry and lightly curl my hair. I put on my short brown Ugg boots, grab my brown leather crossbody and keys and walk out to my car yelling "Bye Chris, see you later today!" before leaving.

On my way to work I think about how I'm supposed to spend today with Patrick after what happened last night, or, this morning really. I don't understand what my brain is trying to do to me but it's not fun, well, yes it is but it shouldn't be... I swear I'm living in a nightmare, one filled with hot, sexy, perfect men...

———

A/N- So you remember how I said that I was going to write a M rated chapter a while ago... well this is it... I don't know, what do you think about it? I'm iffy on whether it was good enough but I don't know if I could do any better tbh so this is what you get, I hope you enjoyed it 😌🤚 if not just kindly 🕳👨‍🦯 please and thank you!

If you find any grammar mistakes then you can let me know and I can fix em

This is the dress she is wearing btw! I think it's cute and it's a dress that actually matches the early 2000s style without looking crazy so, yeahhh. Also the Uggs are absolutely something that would be worn with this so don't be mad 😭

 Also the Uggs are absolutely something that would be worn with this so don't be mad 😭