Kenny Albahir

Backstory: Kenny and Y/N have been dating for a year, but pretty recently Kenny came out the closet as gay

Backstory: Kenny and Y/N have been dating for a year, but pretty recently Kenny came out the closet as gay. Except, he hasn't come out to Y/N. He's been wanting to come out to Y/N, but he doesn't know how to.

Kenny's POV

I knock on the door of Larry's house, I wait patiently for about 10 seconds. Mr. Gold opens the door and he smiles at me.

" Heya Kenny, how's my favorite little gay boy. " Mr. Gold says as he then steps to the side to let me in.

" Hey Mr.Gold I'm good, is Larry here by chance? " I ask as I step into the house.

" Yeah uh he should be upstairs in his room. ", Mr. Gold then sits down on the couch.

" Okay, thank you sir. ", I then walk upstairs to Larry's room.

I let myself into Larry's room, he was on his bed doing his homework. Probably his geometry work.

" Oh hi Kenny, what's up? " Larry says as he looks up at me.

" Hey Larry... I had a quick question.. It's sort of a personal question. " I say as I nervously close the door.

" Oh, uh.. Okay, what is it? " Larry says as he gives me a sort of concerned look.

" Well, you know how I just came out right...? " I say.

" Yeah? " Larry says.

" And you know how me and Y/N have been dating right...? " I say.

" Yeah...? Oh.. You haven't told her have you...?? " Larry asks as he sets his homework down on his bed.

I nod my head and I look down.

" I just don't know how to tell her... Me and her have grown so close... I don't want to hurt her feelings and make her hate me... " I say sadly, my eyes start to feel glossy a bit.

" Oh jeez... Well, I don't Y/N would ever hate you. She's been our friend for the longest time. Just because you're coming out doesn't mean she'll hate you. She's always told you that she loves you because you're always yourself. " Larry says to me as he then scoots a bit and signals for me to sit next to him.

I walk over and sit next to Larry and tears start to stream down my cheeks.

" Well yeah but... What if she hates me for breaking up with her... I just don't wanna lose one of my closest friends Larry... " I say crying.

" Hey... She won't hate you, I'm sure she won't. If you want take some time to calm down a bit and prepare yourself. You're gonna be fine Kenny. " Says Larry, he then lays a hand on my shoulder.

I nod while I try to wipe my tears, and I take deep breaths to calm down. I tell Larry that I was gonna go ahead and go so I could go to Y/N's house. Its now or never...

Later...
Y/N's POV

I walk to my room with my plate of food in my hand, I set my plate on my nightstand. I close my rooms door and I then sit on my bed and I turn on my tv. I start to eat my plate of boneless BBQ wings with steamed vegetables on the side. While I was watching That 70's Show, my boyfriend's and my favorite show ever, I hear a sudden knock on my door. My mom then opens the door and she stands near the doorway.

" Hey honey, Kenny's here to see you. " Says my mom, she then walks off and Kenny steps into my room. My eyes light up as soon as I see him, Kenny is the absolute best boyfriend ever!

" H-Hey Y/N.. " Kenny says nervously, huh.. I wonder what's wrong?

" Hi Kenny! What ya doing here?? " I say as I take a bite of a wing.

" Can I... talk to you about something... It's important..." Kenny says as he sits in front of me and holds my hands.

" Y-Yeah, of course.. ", I look at him, he looked upset.. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak.

" Okay... You know that I love you very very much.. Ever since you, Larry, and I first met... Being by your side has always been the best. "

I smile at his words.

" I could never explain the happiness you brought to my life... But... ", He stops speaking and sighs.... Please don't be what I think is happening...

" B-But...? " I ask as I hold his hands a bit tighter.

" I-I.... ", Kenny's eyes become glossy.

" You what Kenny... " I look at him, he looks down.

For like 10 seconds he didn't say anything..

" Kenny.. please say what you have to say.. " I say as I hold his chin with my thumb and index finger and make him face me. He had many tears streaming down his cheeks, seeing him like this actually hurt...

" Y/N... I... I'm gay... " Kenny says as more tears stream down his cheeks.

My facial expression becomes surprise.

" I knew it... You hate me don't you... I.. I'm sorry.. " Kenny says crying, he then start to get up from my bed.

" No Kenny wait ! " I immediately say stopping him by holding one of his hands.

" Kenny... I don't hate you. " I say reassuringly.

" Y-You don't..? " Kenny says, eyes still glossy.

" Of course not Kenny.. If anything, I'm actually proud of you. Like I've always told you, I literally love you because of how you're always yourself Kenny. ", I hold Kennys cheek and I stroke it softly wiping his tears.

" B-But... we're not gonna be together anymore.. " Kenny says as he then turns his head back down.

I then pull him into a tight hug, I then feel him hug me back tighter and I hear him cry into my shoulder.

" Stop Kenny... Please... I could honestly care less about us being together. You know I'm always gonna be here by your side to support you, no matter what. " I say .

" T-Thanks Y/N... You're the best... " Kenny says, he then pulls away and he wipes his tears.

" No problem Kenny, and remember, I'm always available when you need me ok? " I say to Kenny smiling at him.

" Ok, well, I'd better get going.. I have to get started on my geometry work. " Kenny says, he then leaves me room.

" I'll walk you to the door ", I walk behind Kenny.

We reach the front door, we exchanged one last hug and Kenny then leaves.

" So, what'd Kenny want sweetheart. " My mom
says as she looks at me from the couch.

" Mm.. How about I tell you some other time mom. " I say to my mom, I then walk back upstairs to my room.

Kenny and I may not be together anymore, but at least I know that we're still gonna be the best of friends. I'm especially proud of Kenny, coming out is always such a hard thing to do. But I am extremely happy that Kenny came out to me, it makes me happy to know he stays being himself around me. Which is what I've always love about Kenny.

1188 words