Elliot Alderson III.

Final Part.

" I'm glad to know you're enjoying yourself anyway Y/N/N

" I'm glad to know you're enjoying yourself anyway Y/N/N. " Says Amanda sitting across from me after sipping from her cup of water

" Yeah, besides I keep my own house looking clean and nice. The inspector even says that I have the best room out of everyone in that apartment. ", My cousin and I then laugh in unison.

Amanda and I decided to meet up for a cousins day out. We haven't seen each other since I started high school, and we thought that today would be a good day to spend time together and catch up on stuff. We were currently at diner, we got hungry from doing some shopping.

" So have you met anyone these last few days?? Make any friends?? " Asks Amanda, I nod my head a little bit as I sip my chamomile tea.

" Just a guy really. I mean I know someone else, but me and her don't really talk as much. " I say setting down my tea cup. Elliot and I have been communicating a little bit, mostly when we bump into each other here and there.

Amanda nods in response, we processed talking about each other and our lifestyles. When all of a sudden a gunshot was heard. Everyone in the diner, including Amanda and I scream in terror. We then quickly hid under the table. Out of nowhere, machine gun sounding gunshots were heard. I began trembling as Amanda hugs me tightly, we were quietly crying in each others arms.

We see someone walking by in front of us. They walk off as they continue to walk around the diner.

" DAMNIT HE'S NOWHERE TO BE FUCKING FOUND!! ", Seriously?! Them again...

" He surely must be hiding some where, we just need to look har- " Began another man I didn't recognized, then a gunshot was heard.

The unknown man then fell directly in our peripheral vision, with a gun wound right on his forehead. It looked like as if he was staring right us, I was desperately trying not to hyperventilate as more tears streamed down my face.

"... Let's just get out of here.. ", and with that, the shooters walk out of the diner. Once no footsteps were heard, Amanda, me, and a couple more people who were in hiding stood up.

There were more than 10 people now laying lifeless on tables, on the ground. I look at each and every one of them with an aching feeling in my heart.

" My god... Is this what you have to put up with... " Asks Amanda from beside me, I look at her. She was concerned.

Do I lie to her.. Do I tell her about those guys, and that I was kidnapped.. " No.. not at all. " I say quietly.