Louis Dega

Requested by: -ahkmenrami ❤️

I wanna go home... I don't wanna be here... I just want out of here...

I sit in the corner of the ship with my knees against my chest. I look up at all the prisoners, some of them would look at me at give me a flirtatious look. I look away from them and I cringe. I didn't even do anything! Why am I here... So because I get accused of robbery I get put in this terrible prison. BULLSHIT !

" Hey now, what is this cute little thing doing here all by herself?? " Says a prisoner walking up to me, he was tall, a bit buff, bald, and had tattoos of some women's names on his arms.

I try to look away from him, but he immediately holds both my cheeks with his hand squishing my face a bit and turns me towards him.

" How about we some fun for a little bit yeah? "He says into my ear, he then starts to nip at my neck. He then pins me against the wall by placing both his hands on either side of my arms.

I try everything I can to get out his grip, but he was too strong.. He then tries to strip off my shirt. I desperately try to take his hands off as I yell out a cry for help. But all of a sudden I see a young man come up to him and he punches the prisoners head. I hear him growl against my shoulder, he then gets up and turns around slowly.

I glance at the guy who punched the prisoner, he was quite handsome.. He had a very strong jawline..  He had the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen, and he had these really cute circled glasses.

" How about you leave her alone and pick on someone your own size! " Says the young man in an attempt to defend me, but it fails.

As soon the young man said that, the prisoner punched him in the face. The punch sent the young man into the wall hard and next to me. I sit in shock and fear not knowing what to do, while the young man lay there unconscious next to me. The prisoner then came up to us with a knife in his hand. Out of no where another man came in and started to fight him. While the other man and prisoner were fighting, I turn to the young man I shake him to try and wake him up.

" Hey... Hey.. Are you ok ?! " I ask worried, I then start to scan his face. A bruise had formed on his right cheek, but I got admit. He really was quite handsome.

After about a split second he then started to open his eyes slowly, I let out a soft sigh of relief.

" A-Are you ok dear? " He asks, there was a bit of pain in his tone of voice.

" I-I'm fine... But are you ok?? That asshole punched you pretty badly. " I say to him, I then help him sit up. He faces me and he holds both my shoulders and he scans my face.

" I'm fine dear... He didn't do anything to you, did he?! " He asks as he looks at me with a sort or worried look.

" N-No.. No he didn't do anything to me.. " I say to him.

" Oh good, I wasn't gonna let that dick hurt such a beautiful girl like you. " Says the handsome man as he then starts to stroke my cheek.

I didn't know what to say... All I could do was stare into his beautiful grey eyes and I feel my face heat up as it turns a bit pinkish.

" I-I'm Louis.. Louis Dega " He says nervously and he holds his hand out for me to shake.

I slowly shake his hand back and I smile a bit at him.

" I'm Y/N "

" Lovely. " He says as he smiles back, he then brings my hand up and gives it a soft kiss.

My smile became bigger and we then sit next to each other as we talk about each other a lot more.

And at that very moment, I had found the love of my life.

713 words