Merriell "Snafu" Shelton III.

Warning: The first and only Smut

Continuation of the last Snafu imagine..

~

I wake up to the Sunday morning sunshine shining through the slightly open windowsills, I sit up and I stretch my arms upward as I let out an extended, silent yawn. Looking over to my left I see my divine boyfriend, my marine that finally came back home and getting the rest he deserved.

The way his chest rose and fell in a slow rhythm, the little snores he would let out, he looked so peaceful. I slowly get out of bed so I wouldn't wake Merriell up. After successfully getting up, I grab my bathrobe that sat on the nightstand and I wrap it around my body.

I make my way to the kitchen that was across the hall, I begin to open up the living room and kitchen curtains to let in some light. I then begin to prepare my daily morning tea, I decide to go for peppermint. I grab a small tea bag and place it into the tea kettle already filled with water. After placing the kettle on the stove I grab two pieces of bread from the pantry and place them into the toaster.

While waiting for the toast to be done I hear footsteps walking down the hall, a low yawn echoed through the walls. Coming into the kitchen was Merriell, with messy hair and in only sweatpants. He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms heading toward me.

"Good morning handsome." I say smiling at him.

He opens his clear grey eyes and returns the smile, then wraps his arms delicately around my waist from behind, "Good morning darlin'."

"You want anything for breakfast babe??" I ask as I softly caress his forearms.

"What ya makin' love??" He replies placing his chin onto my shoulder.

Right on cue, the toast pops up from the toaster, nicely golden brown.

"Just some toast with tea, I can always whip up some actual food if ya like." I say as I take the toast out of the toaster, placing the two pieces onto a styrofoam plate.

I then feel two hands grab me by my waist, I was then flipped around to face Merriell. He swiftly holds both my hands, pinning them down onto the kitchen counter. Stepping up closer to me, he slips my robe off and leans in brushing his lips against mine, "Actually, I'd rather have something much more appetizing."

Merriell smashes his lips onto mine, I didn't hesitate at all to kiss back. Seconds into the kiss, Merriell's teeth tugs at my bottom lip, making me gasp at the sudden action. Which he then took the advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth, then starting to fiddle with mine.