Freddie Mercury

In honor of Freddie's 30 year death anniversary

Note: I don't think any of us know Freddie's true sexuality, but in reality it shouldn't matter because we gotta respect him

Note: I don't think any of us know Freddie's true sexuality, but in reality it shouldn't matter because we gotta respect him. However he will be bisexual in this, hope that's ok with you guys!
TW: Mentions of vomiting

I was highly intoxicated from drinking with my friends, I can't even remember what I was doing here at this venue. Suddenly all around me were what looked like staff members gathering stuff info cases. Though I couldn't handle walking so I plop myself onto one of the instrument cases. Everything seemed to go blurry as my eyes began to squint, I felt like throwing up.

" Darling, are you feeling alright?? " Someone says from in front me.

Instead of responding, I immediately hunch over and began to let everything out. The person in front of me steps aside as I continue to vomit. My hair was then pulled away from my face. I suddenly stop, but I could feel myself wanting to vomit again.

" Come with me dear, let's get you to a bathroom. "

After a couple seconds of walking, I kneel in front of the toilet and began throwing up again. My hair was still pulled away from my face, but then a hand began to rub my back, reassuringly almost. I finally finish, I felt dizzy but I regained my memory a little bit. I was attending a Queen concert with a group of my friends, but now I'm here throwing up and some random man beside-

" Are you feeling any better darling?? ", My heart felt like it was beating out my chest.

This isn't some random man... This is Queens frontman Freddie Mercury! The king himself was helping me!

" Y-You're.. I- I mean, yeah, yeah I'm ok. " I say trying to seem as calm as possible, Freddie began to chuckle and his beautiful grey eyes look into my hazel eyes.

This all felt like a dream, I was really kneeling in front of toilet with Freddie Mercury kneeling beside me. " You're wondering if I'm Freddie Mercury? Well darling I must assure you that is indeed whom I am. "

I smile weakly, my stomach was still feeling pretty rumbly. He then tilts his head to the side and proceeds to move a strand of my mochachino hair from my forehead, tucking it behind my ear.

" Such a beautiful girl you are. What's your name my dear? ", I felt my cheeks begin to turn redder, and they were already pretty rosy from the vomiting.

" Uh.. Y/N.. " I hold a hand out, he then holds it brings it up to his lips.

He places a soft kiss on the top of my hand, his mustache tickles a bit. He tried to flash me a smile, but he let his overbite cover his teeth.