Chapter 0

WARNING!

THIS IS A CHAPTER ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS STORY, VICTORIA NIXSS.

THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SPOILERS!

—————————

[Loading File; Chr

[Loading File; Chr.VictoriaN.]

[. . .]

NAME:
Victoria Nixss

MEANING:
Victoria means Victory/Triumph

NICKNAME:
Vic - almost everyone
Viccy - Jeff only
Vanish - certain people
Gasmask Viper - N/A

AGE:
Officially 22, but actually almost 200

SEX:
Female

FAMILY:
Father; N/A, deceased
Mother; N/A, deceased

EYE COLOR:
Rose red

EYE COLOR:
Pure red with black slit iris

HAIR COLOR:
Stark White

OCCUPATION:
University Student
Occasionally Killer - Vanish
Assassin - Gasmask Viper

PHOBIA:
Athazagoraphobia (being forgotten, ignored or replaced)

PET/S: N/A

BEST FRIEND/S:
Allisson
Sally Williams
Grace Lirrers

FRIENDS:
Eyeless Jack
Marizo Rivera

DISLIKED PEOPLE:
Laughing Jack
The Rake
Zalgo
Jeff the Killer

ENEMY/S:
Slenderman
Zalgo

LOVER:
Ticci Toby - Toby Rogers

LIKES:
Music
Floating
The Walking Dead
Cookies
Amethysts
Cannibalism
Her daggers

DISLIKES:
Danger
Screaming
Being afraid
Dresses
Lectures

ABILITIES:
Vic can sense people that pose a threat to her. She can see and feel their auras giving her an immunity to all kind of pranks and surprise attacks.
Victoria has wings, though after decades and centuries of use and eventually a fire her wings remain as bones. She is still able to float, just not really flying anymore. Vic hides her wings in form of a tattoo on her back.
She can also teleport for short ranges, „long" ones if in extreme panic.
She can speak every single language up to the point of perfection, excusing Latin, at which she struggles with. Despite her year long classes.
Victoria has a talent for witchcraft. Specifically the witchcraft of her species. It is, like her species, unnamed and long forgotten.
Victoria can create daggers out of nothing.
If in a fist of rage she can change her eyes color and enhance her speed as well as turning her teeth needle sharp. Some of her surviving victims have said she has horns, this is up to debate however.
She has a habit of dislocating her jaw and biting people with her unnaturally sharp teeth if angered.
Was way stronger a long time ago before- nzefviolndak- [DATA_MISSING]|[ERROR]|[DELETED_FILE]|[ERROR]
BEWARE OF HER DEMON FORM ! ! !

CHARACTER:
Calm. Is the first word to use. Calm or brutal, it depends who you ask. Wise as well, anxious sometimes. Nervous, collected, space and intelligent; it all really depends on the person you're asking.
After a long career in dangerous jobs she has become immune to most poisons and any kind of disgust/hate/fear towards brutality and gore.
Victoria is nice to few people mostly to calm their danger towards her should her instincts tell them off as a threat.
She has a problem expressing love, not knowing how to engage this feeling. If she does however love someone she will do everything to protect them, even killing an entire village or damaging her body for them. She also is easily flustered. Very.

BACKSTORY:
Victoria Nixss doesn't really remember her birthday, as well as a lot of other things that happened in her life.
She is alive so long she forgot her age, just keeping to be 22 years old.
Right now she is located in a nice house at the edge of the Slender forest. She goes to the university and spends the weekends mostly at home. If not she is out of town, killing someone and feasting on their flesh, this however is a rare case.
One day the operator with the blank face decided to get rid of her so he called his three Proxies to eliminate her.

And so start the Adventures in: -Danger in their eyes-

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 631}