Chapter 7: Accidents happen

I legit can't stop writing, my god-

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

They forced him out of his room and onto a mission the next day.

Still feeling as sour as the day before he decided to be grumpy and just get it over with. The other two Proxies kept an eye on him.

It was a house about a fifteen minute walk from Victoria's. A mother, a father, a daughter and two sons lived here.

Toby was supposed to get rid of the sons. Masky and Hoodie dealt with the parents. The daughter would be the last to fall.

They should have informed themselves better.

The creak of a floorboard underneath Toby's twitching foot was enough to wake the sons up. Both were 18 and taking fighting lessons since they were 5.

The blonde one shot up like and arrow, saw Toby and attacked. The blackhead banged his fist against the wall once and then joined his brother.

The bang woke the others up and the father, being in fighting lessons since he was 10, began to charge at the two Proxies.

The mother cowered in a corner. A lucky shot from the struggling Hoodie and she was dead.

One down, four to go.

The father shouted in despair und delivered a sickening punch right in Masky's gut. He went down like a sack of potatoes, his gun slipping out of his hand.

„Shit!" the other Proxy hissed and fired a bullet at the father, hitting the shoulder.

Suddenly something jumped on him. Long blonde hair obscured his vision. The daughter.

Toby in the other room was having a significantly worse time than them. One of the boys had a hunting knife under his pillow and began slashing at the intruder.

His arms had been cut open already, he was loosing blood.

Shouting echoed from the other room, then, another couple shots, another terrified scream and it went silent.

„Go look after Maria!" the blackhead shouted, slicing at Toby.

Without thinking about it the blonde ran out of the door, giving Toby an opening. He threw his hatchet at the boy. A scream left his lips as the hatchet met his spine.

Bullseye! Toby cheered, but only for a second.

Sharp pain. And again. Sharp pain in his... stomach?

He didn't realize he was sucking in breath until his lungs hurt, the bastard had stabbed him.

Swinging his remaining hatchet one more time he cut off the boys arm.

Cut off? Yes, cut off. This was the hatchet Vic had sharpened.

A scream of pain and another painful meeting with his stomach and Toby found himself falling.

His back met the snow poofed ground. Soft freckles of white met his face.

The boy had kicked him out of the window.

He could still feel the glass shards digging into his back. Toby struggled to get up, but managed. Leaning against the neighbors house he forced his feet to work with him. The blood was steadily running out of the four stab wounds he had.

Move... Move... move... you gotta move...

He heard someone shout his name, but couldn't react to it. He began to hear the fast approaching sound wailing sirens.