Chapter 5: One nightmare at your service

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Victoria started to go to school again.

Toby would come over more often. Sometimes he'd sleep on the couch, sometimes he'd leave saying he got stuff to do.

One day he came back bloody and his arm bleeding. Victoria took care of him and he just sat there staring.

She thought nothing of it.

Back at the mansion people started to get suspicious.

Jeff had been back at her house twice, but failed to kill her both times. He was being salty about it.

Toby left often and returned hours later or maybe the day after.

He had come back from a solo mission with a bruised wrist, stitched sweater and wound, but said nothing about it.

Sally was playing with Grinny and Smile Dog when Toby came back again.

„H- hello Sal." he greeted her and passed the living room.

BEN was close by on the couch and was playing some videogame with EJ he didn't recognize.

The eyeless killer seemed to be losing.

„GOD- FUCKING- DAMN IT BEN!!!" he yelled and smacked the elf glitch. Said glitch just laughed.

Hoodie and Masky were off on a mission. LJ was in his room doing fuck knows what and Jeff was- where was he? Nevermind.

Lulu ‚eyed' the Ticci boy from her place behind the couch.

...
. . .

Victoria was at home reading a book when she felt a presence.

A threat. She decided.

Setting her book down she walked to the door where the threat hid and knocked a few times. „You wanna come out or..?"

The door bursted open. The pale boy charged at her again.

This time she let it happen, it was too late to dodge now anyways. If she teleported that would give her powers away.

The boy crashed into her, sending them both to the floor.

The killer was quick to regain and straddled her lifting his knife.

K N O C K ! K N O C K !

He halted for a second. Victoria took that opportunity. Her hands shot up. One grabbing his wrists the others clamped over his mouth. Using her fierce strength she flipped their places.

Him struggling under her and her sitting on his back, using her hand to keep him quiet.

K N O C K ! K N O C K !

„Who is it?" she raised her voice, so the person could hear it.

„Victoria, It's me Marizo!" The voice was slightly muffled by the door.

„One second!" she shouted and locked eyes with the assailant underneath her.

The grin that stretched over her face sent a shiver down his spine.

Victoria smashed his head against the floor. Knocking him out.

She then proceeded to drag him down the stairs to the basement and taking the knife from him.

She closed the door and sprinted to her front door opening it and greeting her mexican friend with a hug.

Victoria and him spend the next two hours learning literature together. Well, it was more Vic explaining and him learning.