Author's Note & How This Works

Hey ya'll! So you're here because you have a book or books you want to share with more readers and you aren't sure exactly how. 

Am I right? 

With the absence of Wattpad Communities, we've lost one way to find new readers. That's the whole reason we write, right? To share our stories and entertain our readers.

So how do we find readers?

How do we engage with them?

How do we grow our audience and reader base?

How can we use social media to accomplish all of the above?

I've made this guide to help!

The number one thing to keep in mind with everything is to give more than you take!

Whether that be by offering valuable content (your wonderful stories or your help and insight) or by just being kind and genuine in every interaction.

Trust me, you want the good karma. So put good karma out there!

In the following chapters I'll be sharins some phenomenal resources and communities. These spaces are for you to plug in and get involved. Don't expect to drop your links and run! 

Uh-uh. 

Nope. Not happening. 

If you want to grow and network, you've got to do some work aside from actual writing.

So why network? For one thing, there's nothing like writer friends. Find your support group of fellow writers. Secondly, you can find new readers!

Best of luck!

So let's get this ball rolling.

In the next chapter we're going to go over Finding Your Audience.