Introduction

00
Introduction

{When the moon is in the Seventh House... And Jupiter aligns with Mars...Then peace will guide the planets...And love will steer the stars.}

                                         1
   LÉONIE MATHIEU ROMILLY, was born on the October 1st, 1989 in Bordeaux, France. His parents never wanted kids and didn't really love each other to begin with. But it only took one look for his mother, Ida Romilly, one look to fall in love with the baby whom she had given birth to so suddenly. See Ida was not pregnant just that morning, it happened in a click of the fingers as out of no where she was 9 months pregnant.

   Léonie's father, Vancho Romilly, was not the most friendly of people, he would often hit Ida for the smallest of mistakes she made. Vancho had once punched her in the stomach when she smoked one cigarette. He had never let her smoke, although he would do it every day. The truth was Ida was having a horrible day at work when this happened; her boss was never rough on her but some coworkers would often make fun of her. They never had a valid reason to hurt her in such a way, maybe they were jealous, "yea that was surely it" she would tell herself. Although there would be nothing to be jealous of, her life had never been great, well that would be ever since her parents died in a auto wreck when she was  eleven. That all changed when she had Léonie. She was... happy.

   She was happy because he finally had someone to tolerate... or maybe learn to tolerate. When Léonie was born Vancho was infuriated! He hated children so deeply; this could have been because he was bullied by a couple of kids when he was younger. They had always give him wet willys in the middle of class, oh but that was nothing compared to after class. His head was nearly every day shoved in the toilet. This was the main reason that he would have these angered outbursts; this was the reason he had never wanted kids. Still there was no excuse for the way he would treat Ida and her beloved son.

    Once Léonie was born Ida held him close as she had already fallen in a deep love for her son.  She had decided on the name Léonie because it was her grandfather's name; her parents had always loved her, all the way until the accident; but her grandfather was the one that took care of her afterwards. She went out that very day and got him some clothes and diapers. She was so fortunate that Vancho had not taken him away from her... she was thankful for the child more than anything she ever had been before.

   After a few days with  Léonie a wealthy man with the name, Reginald Hargreeves. He was wanting to take her baby. "How much you want for him?" he asked.

She barley understood what he wanted since she knew only little English, but once she got what he said she automatically pointed to Léonie "My baby!" she nearly yelled, these words were one of the only ones she knew how to say in English.

Reginald instantly knew that she would not give up the baby and simply left with a quick "Very well.".

                                    2
   Seven years later and their bond had not weakened. Although his father was still a "Espèce d' enfoiré" as  Léonie would say it. He truly was a horrible father, he would constantly tell Léonie that he was useless, ugly, fat, and lots of other words; but the one that always hurt the worse was when he called him a faggot.  Mostly because he had really been struggling with his sexuality. Not that he did not believe the other things he would say but this one really hurt him. His father was still extremely abusive to his mother and it hurt him every time he would hit her. "But what if one day this got out of hand...?" He would constantly think to himself.

    Get out of hand? That was an understatement. He was just coming home from school, he had just walked in when his father started beating Ida. " Non, arrête s'il te plaît!" He herd his mother scream and started to yell at his father to stop, but that never would work. It was all like a normal day until he threw her against the wooden table; "VOTRE APRÉS POUR S'Y PLAIR! Arrête, salaud!"  Léonie would yell but it was no use she had already hit her head and was bleeding to much to even see her face. His father just got up and walked out the door not even a tear to cry, honestly, Léonie didn't cry ether; he just can't cry.